Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Funny comments we hear

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny comments we hear

Post by LethalHoudini on 1/8/2013, 2:47 pm

I thought it would be a bit of fun as we here funny comments during races we could share them il start with a couple here.

Sublime "hey man what you doin man your my team mate in another series"
Luongo's response "oh I think il probably get a penalty for that"

Chelsea when looking at the replay "the cars bunch up etc etc then theres a bit of braking and a tap then he finished it off"

Sniper a while ago " what time is it where you are when its 12 o'oclock "

DelZaster " just a thought you could ask Hellisan for his opinion on the incident as Sublime was involved and it wouldn't affect Helli's race"
Sublime "hang on it would he overtook all 3 of us LOL"

If anyone minds me doing this please let me know it's just a bit of fun






avatar
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Location : Somerset,
Posts : 3423

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 2:49 pm

Hahahaha
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 3:00 pm

Chelsea when watching a replay: " there were two hits I heard them, listen. Wait, you can't hear it from there can you?"
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Sniper919 on 1/8/2013, 3:11 pm

God Foot, " I gotta go, I gotta go NOW!"




avatar
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Location : Saugerties, New York
Posts : 1368

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Hellisan on 1/8/2013, 3:43 pm

I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Location : San Diego, California, USA
Posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 3:54 pm

Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Hellisan on 1/8/2013, 4:56 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

LOL cheers

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Location : San Diego, California, USA
Posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by raceboy77 on 1/8/2013, 6:45 pm

this is funny stuff lol, i just meow Smile

raceboy77
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Hellisan on 1/8/2013, 7:27 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

I'm curious where you live in Dago ... and if your forum name harkens to Bradley Nowell's band? (my dog Bradley's name sure does).

I live in Otay Mesa FTR

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Location : San Diego, California, USA
Posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 8:40 pm

Hellisan wrote:
THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

I'm curious where you live in Dago ... and if your forum name harkens to Bradley Nowell's band? (my dog Bradley's name sure does).

I live in Otay Mesa FTR

Yes sir my forum and GT are inspired from Mr.Nowell's band haha. Right now I'm living in Chula vista but I lived in Esco a while.
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Hellisan on 1/8/2013, 9:37 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:
THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

I'm curious where you live in Dago ... and if your forum name harkens to Bradley Nowell's band? (my dog Bradley's name sure does).

I live in Otay Mesa FTR

Yes sir my forum and GT are inspired from Mr.Nowell's band haha. Right now I'm living in Chula vista but I lived in Esco a while.

Nice. So we both live in the south bay, name things after a great band... Are you fat too? LOL jk

I married into a Mexican family so I'm honorary mexican and have a Mexican child.

Oh yeah... I was born in Escondido and lived there for 6 years till moving down here.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Location : San Diego, California, USA
Posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/8/2013, 10:34 pm

From C Lobby Monday: "Wow, these cold tires drive way better than the warm ones."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/8/2013, 11:03 pm

From kickrox to me in race one:

"Come back here xman, I got to pass you"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 11:15 pm

Hellisan wrote:
THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:
THF dvsSublime wrote:
Hellisan wrote:I think it would be Sublime who said something to the effect of "I would try to give you a guilt trip but it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

Hahaha me talking to Luongo after the race last night: "I would litter you with obscenities but I know it wouldn't pierce your cold, cold heart"

I'm curious where you live in Dago ... and if your forum name harkens to Bradley Nowell's band? (my dog Bradley's name sure does).

I live in Otay Mesa FTR

Yes sir my forum and GT are inspired from Mr.Nowell's band haha. Right now I'm living in Chula vista but I lived in Esco a while.

Nice. So we both live in the south bay, name things after a great band... Are you fat too? LOL jk

I married into a Mexican family so I'm honorary mexican and have a Mexican child.

Oh yeah... I was born in Escondido and lived there for 6 years till moving down here.

Hahaha lets just say i'm not in my old baseball playing shape. I was born down here, moved up to Esco for middle school and high school, then came back down after high school. So i got ties in both haha
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by THF dvsSublime on 1/8/2013, 11:45 pm

After the Drift series event

Del: Well i know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Chels: Whats that Del?

Del: Talk to the man behind my house.

Sublime: There's a man behind your house?

Del: Ya he has a BMW

Sublime: My brother has a BMW in the front yard.

Del: That man is ranked number 2 in a European drift league.

Sublime: My brother is ranked number 2 in a hash smoking league.

Hahahahahaha
avatar
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Location : San Diego California
Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by luongo27 on 1/9/2013, 3:16 am

You have to be in shape to play baseball? not from what I've seen Smile



avatar
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Location : Kenilworth, IL
Posts : 1098

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/9/2013, 7:48 am

Heard multiple times last night playing call of duty with others :

"Damn it XMan"

And the best one.

Rowdy - "they are all inside the little blue house!" And then three more run in and die.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/9/2013, 9:06 am

Xman4299 wrote:Heard multiple times last night playing call of duty with others :

"Damn it XMan"

And the best one.

Rowdy - "they are all inside the little blue house!" And then three more run in and die.....

In our defence, we were trying. Sublime just kept killing me. Those d@mn bouncing betties and my apparently unbendable knees. I never thought to duck under them. They seriously killed me like five times in a row.

During Porsche league Monday "Just a quick announcement, the Forza Sportsman Series runs here every Wednesday night...." Rowdy at every opportunity.

On a side note, Sublime is one of my all time favorite bands. Bradley was a musical genius and it is terrible thing that he had to die so young. He was dead months before they ever got popular and no one even knew it. He would have been one of the all time greats I do believe.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Sniper919 on 1/9/2013, 8:47 pm

Escondido? is that where Sanford and Son was. You big dummy.



avatar
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Location : Saugerties, New York
Posts : 1368

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by LethalHoudini on 1/10/2013, 1:22 am

On Black Ops

Delaster: your breaking up
Webpro: I know I got 1 of those headless cordsets


LMAO






avatar
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Location : Somerset,
Posts : 3423

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by RR Rowdy Burns on 1/10/2013, 1:28 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
During Porsche league Monday "Just a quick announcement, the Forza Sportsman Series runs here every Wednesday night...." Rowdy at every opportunity.

LOL I had to get advertisement in when i could LMAO!
avatar
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by LethalHoudini on 1/10/2013, 1:35 am

Black Ops

Uncle Bill: im doing so bad I am like a one dollar hooker that can't get laid






avatar
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Location : Somerset,
Posts : 3423

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/10/2013, 7:12 am

ON BLACK OPS 2
Del - alright I will take it. 15-1
XMAN - What did you do? Hide the whole time?
Del - Yup, and moved to a different corner each time. I am too old to mave that fast...
(ironic that his video game characther is old too, huh)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Hellisan on 1/11/2013, 5:25 pm

I'd like to play some black ops tonight if anyone's up for it... as well as tune my car and maybe run some laps.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Location : San Diego, California, USA
Posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Guest on 1/11/2013, 5:29 pm

I am up to kill some people on cod tonight after my series practice race

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Funny comments we hear

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum