Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 1- MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (WITH RESULTS)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 1- MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (WITH RESULTS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 1- MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (WITH RESULTS)

Post by Owen0501 3/17/2013, 8:42 pm

Cheers Chelsea - good result for Benitez today!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Race 1- MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (WITH RESULTS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 1- MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (WITH RESULTS)

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/17/2013, 8:45 pm

Great results all round man. Was a good race
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/17/2013, 11:09 pm

Well, then if your time changes next weekend, I guess we are back to starting at 4:30 Eastern, US time. Basically, the idea is to key off of 9:30pm GMT so Owen can play. This gives me just enough time to get done with the other series I'm in, which usually ends at 9:30pm GMT, but as you saw today, can run a little over. Sometimes it runs shorter. If it really becomes a problem, I'll stop running the T.V. races in the other series.

I am sorry about Malaysia falling on Easter. There is a conflict with the Nein Shiza event next Sunday and when the series was approved one of the stipulations was that there be no conflicts with other series'. We can either move it to the 7th of April or run it depending of which date more can run. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/17/2013, 11:25 pm

It isn't on easter at all next race should be next week I believe, which is palm Sunday. Please double check if you want.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/18/2013, 3:08 am

The actual F1 race is next week, but we cannot run our race because it conflicts with Nein Shiza Endurance, so I had originally moved it back a week. March 31st is Easter weekend I believe. Options include keeping it on Easter or moving it to the week after Easter, as F1 is off both weekends.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/18/2013, 3:10 am

My mistake sorry
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 3/19/2013, 1:29 am

I would prefer after Easter if at all possible.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/19/2013, 1:33 am

May have a wheel before the next race. Would you all mind me joining this series late?
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/19/2013, 4:00 am

Chelsea feel free to sign up mate.

I'm pretty flexible on which day we run Malaysia - I'll go with the flow
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/19/2013, 1:10 pm

Chelsea, would love to have you.
Good news: you get the pick of the nine teams that are left (some good ones). And you have more than plenty of time to get in the thick of things.
Bad news: you would have to run without a teammate until an 8th joins.
Good News: Your points double for constructors purposes, so you are at least in the hunt for the WCC until a teammate comes along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/19/2013, 2:03 pm

Australia Lap Times and Other Data (in order of finish):

Sniper919 - fastest lap 1:31.034; qualifying position 13th. (only driver not to be lapped by A.I.)

luongo27 - fastest lap 1:34.433; qualifying position 12th.

OctoberDusk06 - fastest lap 1:37.094; qualifying position 11th.

KikRox268 - fastest lap 1:41.571; qualifying position 14th.

Owen0150 - fastest lap 1:40.351; qualifying position 15th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2