Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice to all RR members

2 posters

Go down

Notice to all RR members Empty Notice to all RR members

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/30/2013, 7:33 pm

While I'm sure some of you have noticed, I have not been online in the past week or so. Do not worry, I am in fact alive.

After running all 4 stints in the NSEC on Sunday, I literally did not want to race for a couple days. Those few days turned into a week and a realization.

I run too many series'.

As a result, I will be cutting back on the track time. I am formally withdrawing from the Monday Night AWD Ford Showdown, aswell as the ALMS series. This leaves me with just the NSEC.

I will be returning to track-form per say, soon. As for now, I'll be using this time to regroup and work on a few cars/tunes that I plan to run in future seasons of CTCS/FSS, aswell as the ongoing NSEC.

I will still be around to perform duties as a newly crowned Speed King, which means I'll be around to qualify drivers for events and to get together with other RR officials for any meetings/discussions.

To those whom have taken the time to read this, Thank you and I plan on seeing you on the track down the road.

-RR Cole Trickle

PS: I do plan on running in the RTM Great American Dream race.
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Notice to all RR members Empty Re: Notice to all RR members

Post by Guest 3/30/2013, 7:43 pm

Sorry to here that my man! I wondered what happened to you last night! Quack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/30/2013, 8:49 pm

Now who's gonna make me laugh?

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/30/2013, 8:58 pm

Haha, I know I know. I'll still be around to run some races, just not committed to a weekly series.

Also Danger, get this: Got a desktop to run iRacing, find out the Graphics card still isn't good enough. Stupid Intel.
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/30/2013, 9:03 pm

No I know what the problem is

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/30/2013, 9:06 pm

RR Cole Trickle wrote:Haha, I know I know. I'll still be around to run some races, just not committed to a weekly series.

Also Danger, get this: Got a desktop to run iRacing, find out the Graphics card still isn't good enough. Stupid Intel.

Join the club! I have two cards running in SLI mode ( think ht the term) and still my frame rate is too low!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/14/2013, 11:33 pm

Although I am new to the series, hate to here you are cutting back on track time. but to much of a good thing can be bad. but I will be looking forward to racing with you in the future and hopefully getting a few pointers along the way. like I said I am new to the series and new to some serious racing and learning the race lines. I am getting faster and better each week I race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down