Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR

3 posters

Go down

RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR Empty RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR

Post by LethalHoudini 7/15/2013, 7:02 am

We have many valid reasons for doing this and we will make a statement soon, as we feel all members deserve the truth however this will be done in a factual manner as we are not into slanging matches etc and we wish them all the best with their new venture.

I have 1 simple comment to add, we are a democracy that deals in facts and don't wish to lose drivers easily, however we do take lies and slander of RR on other sites seriously.  I will also say this is only 1 part of the jigsaw.

Things you may hear
A. We were too outspoken
This is not true at all.  We have no problem with people being outspoken as we feel this is where good ideas can come from to strengthen RR

B. It is because we co-own a site
Again this is not true.  RR has in the past had other site owners on it without a problem and in fact RR Rowdy actually co-owns another very good sports talk site.

As I said before we have many reasons for their removal and in our opinion it is a shame as both of these guys could have been very good for RR but at this time we feel this was the best move for RR.  I would also like to reiterate something we have always said for the past 3 years of RR's existence, drivers are free to race whereever they want to and we have no problem with that at all.  I also know the guys that have been around RR and us know us to be fair and listen so I am sure you guys realise a lot has obviously gone on behind the scenes in forms of pm's and meetings etc.  We could very easily post these pm's with our responses etc but we feel that would not be fair so we wish them all the best in the future and RR will roll on as it always does.  We would like to thank them for putting in hard work and running things on RR in their time with us, however we don't thank them for their recent moments of madness.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR Empty Re: RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR

Post by Bondzai 7/15/2013, 9:50 am

Looks like I am a Free Agent.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR Empty Re: RR Harry Hogge & Octoberdusk's removal from RR

Post by LethalHoudini 7/15/2013, 9:52 am

I made a post in the team section for all your drivers to have a chat and see what you guys want to do with a few suggestions etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 1:37 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:We have many valid reasons for doing this and we will make a statement soon, as we feel all members deserve the truth however this will be done in a factual manner as we are not into slanging matches etc and we wish them all the best with their new venture.

I have 1 simple comment to add, we are a democracy that deals in facts and don't wish to lose drivers easily, however we do take lies and slander of RR on other sites seriously.  I will also say this is only 1 part of the jigsaw.

Things you may hear
A. We were too outspoken
This is not true at all.  We have no problem with people being outspoken as we feel this is where good ideas can come from to strengthen RR

B. It is because we co-own a site
Again this is not true.  RR has in the past had other site owners on it without a problem and in fact RR Rowdy actually co-owns another very good sports talk site.

As I said before we have many reasons for their removal and in our opinion it is a shame as both of these guys could have been very good for RR but at this time we feel this was the best move for RR.  I would also like to reiterate something we have always said for the past 3 years of RR's existence, drivers are free to race whereever they want to and we have no problem with that at all.  I also know the guys that have been around RR and us know us to be fair and listen so I am sure you guys realise a lot has obviously gone on behind the scenes in forms of pm's and meetings etc.  We could very easily post these pm's with our responses etc but we feel that would not be fair so we wish them all the best in the future and RR will roll on as it always does.  We would like to thank them for putting in hard work and running things on RR in their time with us, however we don't thank them for their recent moments of madness.

Thank you
So you going to remove Russ wheeler too. Just wondering because i have yet to hear anything from you or any other admin about me being accused of spy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/15/2013, 2:29 pm

Mr Hiredgun

How about you let the owners and admin manage RR, take a chill pill sit back with a coffee and concentrate on your racing, oh wait you quit the series here didn't you because you couldn't win from when you and sniper acted like children on the track.  My advice to you is wind your neck in and race or leave my boy.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 3:15 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:Mr Hiredgun

How about you let the owners and admin manage RR, take a chill pill sit back with a coffee and concentrate on your racing, oh wait you quit the series here didn't you because you couldn't win from when you and sniper acted like children on the track.  My advice to you is wind your neck in and race or leave my boy.
I just asked a simple question. Looks like I hit a nerve. I have sat back and chill and the owner / admin haven't said a thing to me about it. Now you want to attack me. Wow what a leader you are. If you look into the history of sportsman series I have won a championship in most of the classes and hold track records in most classes. I don't think I need to prove anything. On top of that I have already said I'll be back for the next season. I don't know why you are so worried about me quitting the series where were you season 1&2.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/15/2013, 3:42 pm

Both Rowdy and myself made it clear to you in your previous post we did not and do not condone that sort of behaviour. I can assure you we have handled it so case closed move on or move out it's that simple. I am sure you realise when you do these posts in this way it certainly looks like your aim is to stir up trouble, so I will ask you nicely if your aim is to stir please stop if your post was genuine no problem.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 4:00 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:Both Rowdy and myself made it clear to you in your previous post we did not and do not condone that sort of behaviour.  I can assure you we have handled it so case closed move on or move out it's that simple.  I am sure you realise when you do these posts in this way it certainly looks like your aim is to stir up trouble, so I will ask you nicely if your aim is to stir please stop if your post was genuine no problem.
My post was genuine I want an answer and I'm entitled to an answer not its handled hell I didn't even know that. Your the one that stirred the pot with you unprofessional comments about me.
Don't you think you should have pm me and tell me how it was handle I would like to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 7/15/2013, 7:55 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
RR DelZaster wrote:Both Rowdy and myself made it clear to you in your previous post we did not and do not condone that sort of behaviour.  I can assure you we have handled it so case closed move on or move out it's that simple.  I am sure you realise when you do these posts in this way it certainly looks like your aim is to stir up trouble, so I will ask you nicely if your aim is to stir please stop if your post was genuine no problem.
My post was genuine I want an answer and I'm entitled to an answer not its handled hell I didn't even know that. Your the one that stirred the pot with you unprofessional comments about me.
Don't you think you should have pm me and tell me how it was handle I would like to know.

You may be missing the meaning of the word entitled.  We have made no contractual or legal guarantee to provide you with anything.

We indicated to you that we do not condone his actions, Del has spoken with him personally, he's no longer to make these types of claims unless it's justified, and that's the end of the story.  Please don't post in this thread regarding this topic again.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 8:22 pm

Hellisan wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

You may be missing the meaning of the word entitled.  We have made no contractual or legal guarantee to provide you with anything.

We indicated to you that we do not condone his actions, Del has spoken with him personally, he's no longer to make these types of claims unless it's justified, and that's the end of the story.  Please don't post in this thread regarding this topic again.

No I don't think I did. How do I know, I wasn't told nothing. I tried to find out myself but Russ wheeler went into hiding when I confronted him. So I went to the admin to have him find out what its about and have not heard one thing about since. Funny it seems you no more about it than me and you weren't involved. I just want a answer about it but it seem they just covering for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/15/2013, 8:36 pm

Firstly
Rowdy and myself don't do covering up, I am sure plenty of members around this place will tell you that.

Secondly
An admin has asked you not to post again in this thread regarding this topic

Thirdly
I made my statement very clear earlier so basically it is up to you what you choose to do next.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down