Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Absence.

3 posters

Go down

My Absence. Empty My Absence.

Post by s0ul harv3st 11/5/2013, 7:57 am

I will be MIA for at least 2-3 weeks.
I have sold my house and between the work I have to do to fulfill my requirements to the buyer and moving, and being on call for 2 weeks during all this, I will most likely not have the time to race anywhere. I will keep up on the web stuff so if you need anything, just shoot me a PM.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

My Absence. Empty Re: My Absence.

Post by LethalHoudini 11/5/2013, 1:00 pm

cool np sir, have fun
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 12/3/2013, 10:43 pm

I have been gone for longer than anticipated, sorry for not filling everyone in. I am still without cable/internet/phone due to complications with my account. I am able bounce on an off of my neighbors wi-fi plus I have my cell for when people want to get a hold of me. On top of this BS, we are also still half living in boxes.

If you need any site work, send me a request via PM. I can get that much done at least.

This is also just a heads up... as it looks now, my organized racing days are over for the immediate future because I have no way to set up a secondary connection to race like I did in the house we sold. I will know better when I finally get my internet Dec 10th, but the testing I did with my test modem and router isn't promising.

With that said, anyone who wants the Super Trofeo can have it. I will remove it otherwise.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xCarnage12 12/5/2013, 7:24 pm

I can take over that series if that is alright with you
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver