Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading Photos from Forza.

Go down

Uploading Photos from Forza. Empty Uploading Photos from Forza.

Post by s0ul harv3st 7/6/2014, 9:34 pm

Here is a step by step Luongo made a while back in the Forza 4 help section. It all still applies well for the Forza 5 setup. Once you get the hang of it you'll find it's pretty simple, just a little confusing at first. If you managed to create an account here, this should be well within the grasp of your computer skills.

As a side note... Many of our series require livery specifications, build specs, etc, in the interest of making our simulation races feel more authentic. Snapping a photo of your car helps the series admin, and site admin proof your paint scheme and in some cases, your build.

1: Once your photo has been taken in game, share it.

2: Go to http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/ on your computer/device then sign in.

3: Click the My Forza tab then the My gallery button. You should see a thumbnail of the picture you uploaded, click the red download button below it.

4: You should see a thumbnail of the picture you uploaded, click the red download button below it. Remember where you saved it !

5: When posting a new topic/reply click  the host and image button Uploading Photos from Forza. Picture_save

6: A small window will appear, click the choose file button, and find the image you just downloaded.

7: I suggest leaving the resize image width to 800px, then click the Host it button

8: You will be presented with a choice of three lines of text, Highlight the text below Image url. Right click and hit copy.

9: Click the Host an image button Uploading Photos from Forza. Picture_save to get rid of the small window, then click the Image button Uploading Photos from Forza. Picture

10: Paste the link in the newly opened window and hit the ok button.

You should now have your image up on the forum Smile
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Uploading Photos from Forza. Empty Re: Uploading Photos from Forza.

Post by s0ul harv3st 7/8/2014, 10:47 am

I have set the site to automatically resize your images to max out at 800px width. You need not worry about that part of the instructions.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down