Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

The Godfather has returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Godfather has returned

Post by HONUSDAN on 12/7/2014, 10:23 pm

It is with great pleasure that I announce that LethalHoudini (Del) has accepted the position as our 5th moderator.

Del is the founder of Realistic Racing. His vision and passion for RR are unparalleled. We look forward to him bringing much needed balance and teamwork back to the moderator group.

The return of Del as an admin/owner is a great thing for Realistic Racing. He brings leadership, integrity, and above all knowledge. There isn't a single person who knows this site better than Del. Being in charge for 4 years will do that. I'm glad to have him as part of the team and hope we can grow Realistic in the right way.

Del has always been someone who, if you have questions about anything to do with the site, will get you an answer very quickly, even if he doesn't know it himself. You should have no worries about taking part in any event that he has organized, as with anything else that he does, he is always careful to think things though, trying to stop any of the pitfalls that the rest of us sometimes miss.

His immediate responsibilities will be to continue to grow and develop the FIFA series as well as help mentor drivers looking to grow within the site.

HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: The Godfather has returned

Post by LethalHoudini on 12/7/2014, 11:05 pm

Thank you for the kind words I appreciate it very much

LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DOCTORZ on 12/9/2014, 8:59 pm

Good to see Mr. Del back. I had the pleasure of racing with this guy only a few times before his break. Very cool guy. Very helpful. Very much like HONUSDAN. If you know HONUSDAN you know he is always there to help.. anywhere and anytime. Look foward to racing with you Del.

THE DOCTORZ
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini on 12/9/2014, 9:09 pm

Thank you for the kind words sir

LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down