Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming)

2 posters

Go down

Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming) Empty Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming)

Post by Retom7 2/21/2015, 12:00 pm

I just watched this teaser trailer and I can't wait to see more of this car. This is the proper way to film a trailer.

There are so many cars that need to make Forza 6...
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming) Empty Re: Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming)

Post by Retom7 2/21/2015, 12:06 pm

Huracan GT3 - If only this was around in time for our Blancpain Series. I don't care much for the regular Huracan, but this car looks great.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming) Empty Re: Aston Martin Vulcan (And other exciting cars coming)

Post by Retom7 3/3/2015, 4:43 pm

Link to Aston Martin Vulcan details <--- Click ME!

Much different from anything I was expecting out of Aston. I would like to see it in person, but for $2.4mil and track only, I will probably never see it in person. I think I like it, but it does have some funky lines going for it.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 3/3/2015, 4:55 pm

New 2017 Audi R8 info

Another one I'm not too sure about. The original R8 grew on me thanks to the sleakness. I feel the new redesign is not as sleak looking. Just doesn't look as sexy to me. On the plus side, Porsche's new GT3 RS is now a 500hp NA monster. LINK HERE[
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/3/2015, 5:47 pm

The Vulcan reminds me a little of the Devon body lines.

I agree about the R8 although the rear end is improved, they failed on the front end and sides.

The GT3 is classic Porsche. Not very daring of them. I guess the business plan is that they cant screw up success if they don't change anything besides the motor.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 3/4/2015, 12:12 pm

Actually, I thought the Porsche was pretty radical for them... the front fenders are a big change from the traditional fender flare/widebody look. I know they don't change much, and as you state, with their customer base and history, they don't need to, BUT, I love the GT3 RS. I liked the crazy gray/orange decals and annoyingly orange wheels of the last one, but an NA 500hp street legal race car looks good to me. While I'm a Ferrari guy, the sensible side of me has always like Porsche as my realistic dream car. I say realistic because it's a bit more reasonable of a car to own when it comes to service and purchase prices.

The R8 rear looks okay. The side vents and lines I HATE. I can't stand the lines widen in the front. Regardless of aero and everything, I like horizontal and clean lines. Something about this new R8 says Gumpert to me. The front would look good on a TT or S4, but just looks weird on the R8. I do like the blue they are using though.

I was thinking that with the Vulcan as well. I guess I was hoping this new car would be a street legal and be put to some sort of comparison with it's rivals. If their rival is a street legal Ferrari F12 as they say, it's a bit less exciting. I would still love for it to be in Forza 6.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 3/24/2015, 1:42 pm

Porsche makes Aston change car names

I realize the same people who can afford a Porsche GT3 are probably the same people who can afford the Aston Martin GT3, but they are very different cars from very different brands. I would assume most Aston drivers and Porsche drivers would not confuse the two. None the less, the Vantage GT3 is now the Vantage GT12.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down