Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2015 System Update

3 posters

Go down

March 2015 System Update Empty March 2015 System Update

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/7/2015, 10:09 am

s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

March 2015 System Update Empty Re: March 2015 System Update

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 3/7/2015, 12:35 pm

I've had them for 3 weeks now, there isnt a kinnect command so you have to dbl press center button and then press y. it makes it hard to get whatever it is you want in the picture.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 3/7/2015, 12:36 pm

The next pre update is already out for the eople that are ballsy and do that prebeta stuff. they are basically describing a facebook type addition. where xb1 will have its own "social media center to meet new people and blahblahblah" basically expanding its game/friends feed into a full blown thing by the looks of it.

SaintedPlacebo4
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 3/14/2015, 9:14 am

I saw a little bit on it that mentioned matchmaking based on finding others with similar interests. That sounds like a good idea instead of random lobbies in games or basing it on regions you live in. I am assuming a lot has to do with regional matchmaking as I typically play with people from the Northeast when I go into a game. Either way, for games that are impossible to find good matches, or had awful multiplayer setups, like Destiny, I would like that.

I like these features, but the one I would like even MORE... turning off autorecord from games that way to show people what I'm doing in games. Every headshot in GTA V, every jump in Forza Horizon 2, and a million other worthless things that are a pain to go in and delete.

Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down