Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing)

2 posters

Go down

Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing) Empty Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing)

Post by Retom7 3/19/2015, 2:05 pm

I knew nothing of this game until I went on to Amazon to look at upcoming games. As a motorcycle rider, I love motorcycle games. 14 manufactures with over 100 motorcycles. Sounds to me like this is going to be a lot like Tourist Trophy for PS2. I don't know if Namco Bandai is making a push into racing, but this is scheduled to come out in May, along with Project Cars (unless delayed again...).

This will be a day one purchase for me. Does anyone else care about motorcycle racing? It looks pretty but I'm assuming it won't be a huge release as Best Buy is listing it available for shipping only.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing) Empty Re: Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing)

Post by ParamoreCFC91 3/31/2015, 9:40 pm

I've seen some info about this game and it looks quite promising, reminds me a lot of the Riding spirits games on the PS2 and they were pretty good, Bikes don't get much attention in games apart from the Moto GP series so i'm looking forward to it
ParamoreCFC91
ParamoreCFC91
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing) Empty Re: Ride (Xbox One - Motorcycle Racing)

Post by Retom7 4/1/2015, 9:11 am

I like the MotoGP series, but they aren't perfect. The SBK games were awful. I don't know if it was just too realistic or not, but on a controller, I can't balance front and rear braking at the same time that well. I'm sure this will have front and rear, but hopefully find a way to make it a little less prone to lock up and crazy camera angles. We'll see.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 4/8/2015, 5:38 pm

Another Bandai game delayed... we are looking at a June release now. The Project Cars of motorcycle racing.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down