Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Del's replay reviews

2 posters

Go down

Del's replay reviews Empty Del's replay reviews

Post by LethalHoudini 10/23/2015, 4:01 pm

Week 1

All drivers please check headsets n batteries etc before the race for obvious reasons

All drivers please be careful with re entering the track.  You should get back on track as soon as it is safe.  Safe meens others not having to take avoiding action.  If someone calls u back and moves over to let you on it is joint responsibility to avoid each other.  If you come back on and cause others to avoid which in turn causes an accident you will be deemed automatically at fault and penalized accordingly.

All car builds are correct incl rims

Incident review between Delirium & Gargos
Both drivers had a right to fight for the corner as they were deemed as level going into the chicane.  Both drivers did there best to avoid contact so it is deemed as a racing incident.

Delirium
Warning no penalty this time
When you overtook gargos you cut the track to do so.  All 4 wheels were on the grass and you took and kept the position.  you were also 4 wheels on the curb etc a few times. I understand that u didn't gain time because you were able to run the corners at the same speed so was more down to turn in mistakes. please watch that in future because if I deem it as time gaining you will receive another warning then it will incur a penalty. Also please watch your track re entry as it caused gargos to brake n take avoiding action which in turn caused contact between gargos and GRD.

So it is just an advisory mate.

Lethal Houdini
Warning
Make sure you keep to pit entry lines.  Also a couple of non time gaining track limits

Sniper
I know it was by accident and you were looking etc but please watch track re entry as I know you do.

Chelsea
I know you had a couple of small bumps etc, but your braking and awareness was much better keep it up mate

Anything else I saw was deemed as racing incident.  If anyone wishes to submit an incident to be reviewed please do it by midnight Saturday.  If I receive and incident review the series admin look at it you have my word.  If we are split on the decision we will ask others opinion.

Last edited by LethalHoudini on 12/3/2015, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Del's replay reviews Empty Re: Del's replay reviews

Post by LethalHoudini 10/30/2015, 1:40 pm

Week 2

Excellent clean racing again guys and a couple of real classy drives by Delirium and Gargos as well as others up n down the grid. Il say it yet again RR is so lucky to have the quality of drivers we have and it is a pleasure for me to race with you all and do my best to build series the to the best of my ability.

LethalHoudini
WARNING
Dangerous driving race 1 turn 3
If you collect a car whilst out of control again you will receive a penalty. You were very lucky others avoided contact or you would have had an instant penalty.

ArsenalinUrMouth
Advisory
Couple of contacts nothing major. I am sure it was down to lack of running in the car etc. When someone calls a move and is at the apex with the move pretty much done please don't turn in on them.

A few taps etc but nothing in my view that wasn't deemed as racing incidents. If I receive an incident review we will look at it for sure. If you are submitting an incident review please do it by midnight Sunday.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/14/2015, 5:02 am

MONZA

Well what a night for several reasons as we all know. This race night definitely didn't go quite as planned. Monza produced some great racing, overtakes etc as well some ups and downs for drivers. Sadly I haven't been able to get or see a copy of the replay for race 2 which is frustrating. I did notice a bit more contact here than normal as well as a couple of moves tried to be made in places that were a little dodgy. I would like us all to keep that in mind next week please. I certainly wouldn't like things to escalate any further. It was great to see a new race winner yet again (great job GRD). This series now has provided 5 different race winners from 7 races. I also believe if Dan hadn't had issues we may well have had another. The top 2 drivers have pulled a little gap over 3rd in the championship but there is a really close group trying hard to chase them down with the leader of the championship changing hands on a weekly basis pretty much. We have some great battles going on up and down the field both on the track and in the championship standings. The racing has been of the highest quality so far and for the rest of the season I want to keep the racing as competitive and hard but with a little less contact than this week if we can. I do know this week was a mix of results some drivers expected to do better here and some expected to do worse but all these factors have made a great championship battle.

Well guys on to Brands and good luck to you all. Lets hope it goes smother for everyone.

LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos 11/14/2015, 9:05 am

I have one shared of race 2 as long as it's working properly.
Gargos
Gargos
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/14/2015, 9:17 am

ok ty il take a look
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/20/2015, 7:50 am

WEEK 5 BRANDS HATCH

Sadly we weren't able to get any replays this week so there will be no pictured etc.

Well what a night of close great racing.

RACE 2
LethaHoudini attempted overtake on Bondzai making contact having previously being warned already
-3 series points

RACE 2
Gargos/Delirium
Under review
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content