Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top three gaming ripoffs of 2015

3 posters

Go down

Top three gaming ripoffs of 2015 Empty Top three gaming ripoffs of 2015

Post by Skywarp 72 12/2/2015, 1:12 pm

Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Top three gaming ripoffs of 2015 Empty Re: Top three gaming ripoffs of 2015

Post by Retom7 12/7/2015, 10:28 am

Would have to agree with those. There should just be a premium and regular version of the games. It's like Forza and the car packs. 6 car packs for $X, but then we also have better stuff coming right after that's up. I would rather pay $100 and be guaranteed a certain amount of content, cars, tracks, etc. If the Porsche pack ends up being like 10 dlc cars and they want a fortune for it, I might skip. I still want the FH2 Porsche pack, but it's not worth the money. I'm waiting for a good sale.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywarp 72 12/8/2015, 8:32 am

Do you know what better stuff we are getting right after the 6 months car pass is up??
Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 12/8/2015, 10:21 am

I was thinking the Porsche pack, but Forza always seems to hold off on the good stuff until after the first 6 car packs. I have no other information on DLC, though I wish I did. I also wish Forza would release some new tracks! I would love to see Sepang! I already feel a bit cheated buying the VIP. Sure, extra money, but I also love gift cars. I wasn't informed that every gift car would be a Ford. What happened to Unicorns and incentive to buy VIP/Collectors/Limited Ed?

I was hoping that video would also talk about companies releasing broken games, but charging full retail anyway. I hate that.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos 12/31/2015, 9:21 am

Gee, Project Cars didn't make the list? The game still has issues and nobody plays anymore. Not even the PC version. Went on last night just to try a few hot laps and do you know how mnay people were online?

15 people total across about 5 or 6 servers.
Gargos
Gargos
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down