Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers

+3
je11yfish 15
Bondzai
jrbritton88
7 posters

Go down

Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers Empty Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers

Post by jrbritton88 2/13/2016, 6:30 pm

Hey guys.  I am looking to start a weekly hopper night for rr.  This would be a laid back fun night of racing in e-a class. Maybe some higher classes here and there. I have been talking to admin to iron out all the details on this.  I am posting this now though to get feedback from you guys. I'd like to get an idea of how many people are interested and any ideas or concerns you guys might have.  As far as the nights it would be I'm not sure of that yet but it would have to be Monday Tuesday or Wednesday nights right now. The idea I have for running it would be as follows. I would pick the first track and class. After that race the winner would pick the car class for the next race and the loser would pick the track. Once I get some of my questions answered by admin and some feedback from you guys I will post more details. Thanks in advance and happy racing

jrbritton88
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers Empty Re: Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers

Post by Bondzai 2/13/2016, 11:43 pm

If be interested.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers Empty Re: Realistic Racing weekly casual hoppers

Post by je11yfish 15 2/15/2016, 11:47 pm

Any of them nights would be fine I'll be about for some
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 2/16/2016, 12:01 am

Il try and make some
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Delirium 2/16/2016, 2:12 pm

I would be interested.
HCR Delirium
HCR Delirium
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 2/17/2016, 4:13 pm

I would be interested. Sounds very Sunday Night Speedway. I like the idea of something I can jump in and out of without guilt.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by jrbritton88 2/22/2016, 9:50 am

So I am planning on trying to run a casual lobby next Monday the 29th at 9 eastern. Hope to see you guys then

jrbritton88
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 2/22/2016, 11:11 am

I don't know if I'll be there at 9, but I'll be on as soon as I can.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDRAGOON420Xx 2/22/2016, 6:25 pm

I'll be there
xXDRAGOON420Xx
xXDRAGOON420Xx
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by jrbritton88 3/7/2016, 4:20 pm

I'll be opening up a lobby tonight at 930 eastern for casual race night.  Don't worry if you can't make it by 930 join when ever you can.  Hope to see you guys there.

jrbritton88
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down