Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES & REGULATIONS

Go down

RULES & REGULATIONS Empty RULES & REGULATIONS

Post by LethalHoudini 1/12/2018, 9:28 am

SERIES NAME: TRUCK RACING UNIFIED CHAMPIONSHIP (TRUC)

DAY & TIME
FRIDAYS 9PM EST - 2AM SATURDAYS FOR US BRITS

Series Director
LETHALHOUDINI

2nd in command
DRAGOON420

Other Series Admin
HELLSBELLS1969
AS AND WHEN NEEDED

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE MAIN RR RULES IN THE MEMBERS AREA

JUST SO IT IS CLEAR I DO NOT NEED PERMISSION FROM ANYBODY TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM MY SERIES AND I HOPE I DON'T NEED TO

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD OR ADAPT A RULE AS I SEE FIT AT ANY TIME.  I DO NOT LIKE DOING IT BUT SOMETIMES IT IS NEEDED.  IF THIS IS DONE YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED

STANDARD RR WHITE LINE RULES ARE IN EFFECT

THE LOBBY WILL BE OPEN ABOUT 10 MINS BEFORE RACE TIME I START MY RACES AS CLOSE TO TIME AS POSSIBLE ONCE I START MY RACES I GENERALLY DON'T STOP TO COME AND GET YOU

ANY CONTACT THAT IS DEEMED AS MALICIOUS WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM MY SERIES
IN GAME RACE RESULTS ARE PROVISIONAL UNTIL I HAVE DONE MY REVIEWS
YOU MUST HAVE A WORKING HEADSET
ONCE THE RACE HAS LOADED I EXPECT TO ONLY HEAR OVERTAKING TALK NOTHING ELSE - I WILL TELL YOU TO SHUT UP SO DON'T BE OFFENDED OR WHINE ABOUT IT WE ARE HERE TO RACE 
SHOUTING OR ARGUING IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY LOBBIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - IT'S NOT FAIR TO OTHERS, WE WILL SORT IT AFTERWARDS LIKE ADULTS
YOU MUST CALL YOUR MOVES APPROPRIATELY
IF YOU NEED TO PIT YOU MUST CALL ENTRY AND EXIT AND MUST STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE EXIT LINE

IF YOU LEAVE THE TRACK YOU MUST ONLY RE-ENTER WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO
IF YOU NEED ME TO REVIEW AN INCIDENT YOU MUST NOTIFY ME WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER THE RACE PROVIDING A REPLAY AND DESCRIPTION INCL WHICH LAP AND CORNER OF WHAT HAPPENED

ALL DRIVERS ARE EXPECTED TO SAVE REPLAYS AS THEY MAY BE NEEDED

WE WILL BE USING PARTY CHAT FOR THIS SERIES

CARS & Build 
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCK SHARED BY LETHALHOUDINI

Series specific rules and/or info
Any driver caught running an illegal build will be removed from the series
Failure to adhere to the rules will incur penalties
If a driver quits a race when they could pit and finish the race they may incur a penalty
If you leave the lobby between any session and return you are expected to drop to the back of the pack at a sensible time this must be done on the 1st lap and at a safe time as soon as is sensible

example:
grass at turn 1
lift the throttle on a main straight

Do not sit still on the grid for obvious reasons.

This rule is mainly for race 2. You should only be leaving/kicked etc as per technical issues.

Artwork Requirements 
Race style artwork with your RR number on the doors or near to an on the rear of cab
Official BTRA (shared by LethalHoudini)
Your RR car number should be on the number boards shared by LethalHoudini

Series Race schedule and laps plus pit window if applicable
See Race Schedule Page
Race nights will last 1.5 to 2 hours

Series Race Room setup and rules
STANDING START
NO CAUTIONS

QUALLY
ROOM IS SET TO 4 LAPS.  YOU GET AN OUT LAP, 2 FLYING LAPS, THEN YOU STOP ON THE LAST CORNER UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN CROSS THE LINE.  THIS IS SO I CAN GET THE INFO I NEED ETC.

AT THE END OF LAP 3 IN QUALLY YOU MUST HAVE SET A CLEAN LAP FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY IN BOTH RACES TO BE TAKEN AT THE END OF LAP 1.  IF YOU GET A DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY YOU ARE NOT AT LIBERTY TO IMPEDE OTHER TRUCKS ON LAP 1

QUALLY
LAPS - 4
YOU GET OUT LAP N 2 FLYING LAPS, YOU THEN STOP ON LAST CORNER OF THE LAST LAP SO I CAN GET THE INFO I NEED

ROOM SETUP

OVERIDES
NO  -  FORCE STOCK UPGRADES 
YES  -  FORCE OFF SUGGESTED LINE
YES  -  FORCE OFF STM 
YES  -  FORCE OFF TCS
YES  -  FORCE OFF FRICTION ASSIST
AUTOMATIC  -  EASIEST SHIFTING ALLOWED
ABS OFF  -  EASIEST BRAKING ALLOWED
NORMAL  -  EASIEST STEERING ALLOWED
COCKPIT  -  FORCED CAMERA VIEW
NO  -  DISABLE WRONG WAY INDICATOR

QUALLY
DAMAGE - SIMULATION
COLLISIONS - ALWAYS OFF
COMPARE BEST LAPS SCORES - YES
GRID ORDERING - RANDOM
PER-CAR ROLL OFF DELAY - 3S
END RACE TIMER - NONE

RACE - ADVANCED
DAMAGE - SIMULATION
COLLISIONS - ON
CLASS - B
GRID ORDERING - BEST LAP
ASCENDING - NO
END RACE TIMER - OFF

Penalties & Replay reviewers
Series Admin

Restart Rule
3 or more cars on lap 1
High amount of lag making racing in the opinion of the room host impossible
Incorrect room settings

Lagout Rule
Should you lag out you will receive last place points.  In the event of more than 1 lag out it will be decided by order of lagout.  

SANDBAGGING
ANYONE CAUGHT SANDBAGGING WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SERIES WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT 

Points System

Weekly Attendance Points
Every driver that records 2 scoring races each week will receive 5 bonus points per week.

QUALLY - RACE 1 - RACE 2
15 PTS
14 PTS
13 PTS
12 PTS
11 PTS
10 PTS
and so on

INCIDENT REVIEW PROCEDURE

As you all know we all do our very best to spot and rule on contact in our races however it is easy to miss something by accident and so if you are involved in an incident and you would like the series coordinator to review please use the incident report form below. 

You must provide a replay for the incident so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAVE YOUR REPLAYS!

Please do not post any incident reports on the public forum this template is made to avoid that.

Instructions: 

1. Save your replay.

2. Copy and paste template into a PM 

3. Fill out the template.

4. Send to the series coordinator the incident report in a PM!

5. Notify the series coordinator and his number 2 via Xbox

6. Wait patiently for a reply.

Incident Review Form

GamerTag:

What camera view do you drive from?

What race did the incident happen in 1 or 2?

Estimated lap of incident:

Drivers involved in incident:

Explain the incident in your view:
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down