Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread Empty General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Guest 4/17/2012, 9:05 pm

Do what ya gotta do y'all

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 4/22/2012, 10:46 pm

I thought the qually race was fun and I was glad the laps were upped a little bit so everyone had plenty of time to get a solid lap in. I have to say Mr Peteeey sir I think you've done a great job with the setting up of this series, I'm looking forward to it a lot and I think there will be a lot of tight n close racing. just 1 thing I will say is please try and make all races as you are racing with a team mate. If for any reason you do need to miss a race in the series please let your team mate and Peteeey aware of it. Our hopes are that you guys will work as a team developing the car etc etc and most of all have fun.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Dylema 4/23/2012, 1:18 am

General PTCC discussion/spam thread Forza14
General PTCC discussion/spam thread Forza15

I had some free time tonight since I thought this was when the hot lap race was, so I decided to go with the car Niff was running and do a paint scheme based off a design I saw when I searched for WTCC civic's.

Not sure if we'll run it but figured I'd put it up, I forgot how much fun the paint booth can be.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2012, 2:23 am

Well at least you knw what car you're running. And nice paint by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/23/2012, 2:51 am

Kikrox you need to talk to your team mate. he's got a car sorted man
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2012, 7:10 am

I don't know how long this series is going to run, but it looks like the only Sunday in the next couple of months that I won't be available is June 23rd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/23/2012, 7:28 am

DelZaster wrote:I thought the qually race was fun and I was glad the laps were upped a little bit so everyone had plenty of time to get a solid lap in. I have to say Mr Peteeey sir I think you've done a great job with the setting up of this series, I'm looking forward to it a lot and I think there will be a lot of tight n close racing.

I second that!

Looking forward to being back on the track with you guys - awake Smile
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2012, 8:25 am

Dearchelseanut wrote:Kikrox you need to talk to your team mate. he's got a car sorted man

I'm sure he does...just need to find out, lol. I pm'd him so just waiting on a reply back. Just haven't seen him on since the race lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2012, 2:19 pm

Hey there KikRox, I've got the 2002 Honda Integra Type-R working really well, if you want me to send the setup to you when I get on tonight, I'll gladly do that. I have a paint job on my car, if you also want me to send that over to you to see if it'll be all right for our team colors. If you do like it, the only thing that you have to change would be your number.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/23/2012, 2:37 pm

nice pics Dylema but please can you reduce the size to fit the forum.

ty sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2012, 3:02 pm

PM'd you back Twstd

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/23/2012, 6:08 pm

DelZaster wrote:nice pics Dylema but please can you reduce the size to fit the forum.

ty sir

Yeah as soon as I figure out how. I was hoping the forum would size them down to fit, guess not.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/23/2012, 7:57 pm

np m8. We don't restrict pic size via the website we just ask people to keep them to a size that doesn't stretch the forum.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/26/2012, 6:34 am

Hey Mr Peeetey im just letting you know team bad is bondless this week.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/26/2012, 12:10 pm

Ok, Owen won't be with us either so the grudge match'll have to wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 4/26/2012, 1:01 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:Ok, Owen won't be with us either so the grudge match'll have to wait Very Happy

Oh the grudge match is forever ongoing. You guys will just have to settle it mano a mano this week.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 4/27/2012, 12:20 pm

Some Crashes Smile
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/27/2012, 12:43 pm

Bondzai wrote:
Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:Ok, Owen won't be with us either so the grudge match'll have to wait Very Happy

Oh the grudge match is forever ongoing. You guys will just have to settle it mano a mano this week.

Bondzai, I believe in love and peace - gonna love passing you and and hearing you shout peace off Twisted Evil

Very Happy
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/27/2012, 3:34 pm

That's my boy Razz

Btw, Chelseanut has made a very nice number board for the series which you can find on my storefront.
It's not compulsory, but it's a quality item. Go check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 4/27/2012, 3:36 pm

luongo27 wrote:Some Crashes Smile

Helen is going to be pissed when she finds out Del ruined her paint job.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/27/2012, 5:39 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:That's my boy Razz

Btw, Chelseanut has made a very nice number board for the series which you can find on my storefront.
It's not compulsory, but it's a quality item. Go check it out.

Whoops! I'm retarded. Just realised you won't be able to edit it. I'll re-upload it without the numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/29/2012, 1:13 am

I don't think I'll be able to talk tomorrow, I was hoping I could use the mic'ed headset that came with my phone since I had an adapter to the smaller plug but it only gives me audio for some reason. Unless by some miracle my xbox headset turns up.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 3:09 am

General PTCC discussion/spam thread PTCC_2

General PTCC discussion/spam thread PTCC_1

The unveiling of the JDM Concepts Honda Integra Type-R run by Team Twstd Evolution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2012, 12:33 pm

Nice job, wrong thread Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/29/2012, 12:38 pm

Just to let you know Pete. I haven't heard from Tolley but if you want sniper will guest for Tolley if you wish. We will obviously need to let him know, its your call.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next