Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now

Go down

May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now Empty May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now

Post by Guest 5/1/2012, 7:09 am

Just DL'd the May pack for free. Through the xbox dashboard, select Games, Add-Ons, New Releases. The Chrysler SRT8 is the free car to get the pack. Microsoft/Turn 10 may fix this soon, so get it while the getting is good.

Oh, and with upgrades, the Legacy sounds about right. There may be an 80's rally night in the near future (the Subaru Street Hood is a light pod!)

Back to top Go down

May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now Empty Re: May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now

Post by Owen0501 5/1/2012, 7:43 am

Damn - I'm at work but have downloaded from the Xbox Marketplace - worth a try.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now Empty Re: May DLC Free with Season Pass - For Now

Post by Owen0501 5/1/2012, 2:19 pm

Worked for me - thanks Dawg - I wasn't originally going to get this pack, but free is free Smile
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/1/2012, 2:21 pm

According to Turn 10's twitter feed, they are working on fixing the "glitch"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down