Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any interest in a 1 day/night One Lap of America type event?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any interest in a 1 day/night One Lap of America type event? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any interest in a 1 day/night One Lap of America type event?

Post by Sniper919 5/27/2012, 5:12 pm

Hey dirty could you send me over the decals.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Any interest in a 1 day/night One Lap of America type event? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any interest in a 1 day/night One Lap of America type event?

Post by THF dvsSublime 5/28/2012, 6:09 am

I'll run if I'm up by then Haha
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 5/28/2012, 3:13 pm

Hey Dirty I'm not going to be able to make it today. I was invited to a BBQ with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Have fun guys. Happy Memorial Day!
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/28/2012, 5:53 pm

Mate, I'm really sorry but I thought this was a 10pm start, as per my previous post, so I agreed to play tennis.

I got home at 9.40 and my son was having a nervous breakdown because our internet was temporarily down. I now have an Audi Q7 that I doubt I'm ever going to drive again Sad

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2