Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible new series

Go down

Possible new series Empty Possible new series

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 10:02 pm

I was thinking about trying to start an Enduro Sports Car Series where the races will be in between 1 and 4 hours long, depending on the track but just wanted to see if anyone was interested. I haven't passed anything through Del or Peetey yet and don't plan too, unless I get some interest in the series. It will also depend on availability as well. Just some quick info on it

Production cars only
Multi-Class format
R3 class and S class
Any races over 2 hours will be split into 2 stints
2 to 3 man teams
race liveries
P.I adjustments

If this type of series strikes enough peoples interest I'll take it a step further to see if I can get it ok'd by the Admins and then testing will go from there. If everything goes well I'll hope to start it by the middle of next month if the schedule permits. And if you have any other questions feel free to ask them here.

Back to top Go down

Possible new series Empty Re: Possible new series

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 10:08 pm

Sounds interesting although you don't have to pass anything by me. Del's the guv'nor round here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 10:12 pm

LOL! Good to go. And just to throw it out there, there are only going to be (2) 4 hour races that I can think of right now. Most will be 1 to 2 hours. Leguna Seca will be 3 hours, but if approved, I'll be shooting for race times to be late morning early afternoon times so ppl aren't up until the buttcrack of dawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down