Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE READ

5 posters

Go down

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE READ Empty ALL DRIVERS PLEASE READ

Post by Sniper919 11/12/2012, 8:55 am

We are three races into the V8 championship and I'd like to point a few concerns out:

1) Over aggressive driving is number one on my list. I had the chance to watch the replays from the Tskuba and Sebring races last night and was not impressed with everyones aggression. Especially in the sebring race's. Besides the incidents that will be penalized, there was a lot of dodgey driving that could have lead to more accidents. I will not be as lenient in the upcoming races and the penalties will be more severe. Keep that in mind.

2) Corner cutting/leaving the racing surface was also something I noticed in all the replays I've watched. Not from one or two drivers but all drivers myself included. As stated in the forums rules you MUST keep at least 2 tires within the lines on the edge of the track. Turn 17 at Sebring is famous for this as it was in the race.

A while back some of us wanted to establish a better rule for the "racing surface" but nothing was ever done so at this point the current rules are to be followed. I will not be giving out penalties this week but I will be in the future.

3) Lag is a major concern. I can't say I rememeber having that kind of lag at Camino or Mugello. Unfortunitly it ruined a few racers night and I'm sorry for that. I will say anyone effected by a lag wreck within the first few laps, PLEASE speak up. I can initiate a restate if nobody lets me know there was a lag wreck. I will restart for lag but not over aggressiveness/stupidity.

Besides those three things the series has been great and very enjoyable. I'm working out penaltys for the Tskuba and Sebring race, s0ul is working on some pictures.

Next week will be Motegi West.

Please feel free to contact me with concerns/questions/comments.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE READ Empty Re: ALL DRIVERS PLEASE READ

Post by luongo27 11/12/2012, 12:51 pm

Understood, although i thought aggressive driving was mandatory in v8 supercars Razz

Someone else could host the room also if we keep getting lag issues, don't know if Tully has recovered from Saturday yet.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 11/12/2012, 2:17 pm

I'm ok with that luongo but we hadn't had serious lag problems prior to the race Saturday.

As fas as aggressive driving theres a difference of aggressive and reckless.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 11/12/2012, 7:24 pm

You want us to drive less aggressive you should start a Nissan leaf series.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/12/2012, 7:35 pm

Read and understood sniper
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/12/2012, 10:41 pm

Read, and understood, Sniper.

@ Luongo: Lol, yeah, I've recovered from it, was a bit bummed out from the start of it having the rear aero damage on an already hard car to keep traction in. Not really sure what happen there with the lag between Hazordous and I, but, it wasn't anything Hazordous, nor myself could avoid there. I'm all set to go though, for Motegi, I'm really looking forward to this Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 11/13/2012, 6:13 am

Read and understood sniper
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/13/2012, 9:38 am

copy rodger