Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion

+2
jbug8822
RR Rowdy Burns
6 posters

Go down

Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion Empty Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 11/13/2012, 6:30 pm

We are Starting a league on the new NASCAR The game inside line. The league will be raced on Thursday night. Practice will start at 9:00pm eastern, and Qualifying will start at 9:30pm.

A. Specs

1. Default tuning setups
2. Damage is visual with engine, brakes, and tire failures
3. Race length 50%
4. Driver must use a Car that is driven by a NASCAR driver, no custom cars
5. No Car switching mid-season.
6. Cars are first come first serve.
7. Teams are not mandatory, Teams must consist of 2 drivers, 1 owner and 1 Driver and must be same car manufacturer.

B. Rules

1. All Incidents will be governed on the track. Penalties will be reviewed after the race is over and enforced on Monday.
2. No intentional accidents
3. No Retaliation, This will result in loss of points and/or Disqualification
4. If you are involved in 2 accidents without contact from another driver, you will be asked to do a drive through penalty. If you are involved in 3 accidents without contact by another driver, you will be asked to exit to the lobby.

This series is a long series, it will consist of the full NASCAR Schedule.

Please sign up below if you are interested in joining

Gamertag -
Car #, Driver, Manufacturer -
Team/Privateer -

Last edited by RAFT Rowdy on 11/20/2012, 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion Empty Re: Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 11/13/2012, 6:32 pm

Gamertag - RAFT Rowdy
Car # - 18 Kyle Busch Toyota
Team/Privateer - Teammate NewEnglandstar8
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion Empty Re: Realistic Racing NASCAR Series General Discussion

Post by jbug8822 11/14/2012, 8:09 pm

gamertag-jbug8822

car #-88 dale jr Chevy

team/privateer-teammate vdub

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 11/14/2012, 11:56 pm

GT - IACS VDub
Car/Manu/# - #5 Kasey Kahne Chevrolet
Team/Privateer - jbug8822,
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2012, 4:10 pm

I would love to do this, only one problem....I don't have the darn game!!! I will have to invest in this and join up later on with you guys. Good luck for now. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by WadeO87 11/16/2012, 1:10 am

WadeO87

Car #14 Tony Stewart Chevy
Team n/a
WadeO87
WadeO87
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 11/16/2012, 9:50 am

I really don't want to shell out another $65 on another game. I already got ACIII and BO2 within the same week.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 11/17/2012, 9:26 am

Cmon Snipe, its just money!!! lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jbug8822 11/19/2012, 10:30 am

look to start next Thursday night for the shootout!!

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 11/20/2012, 11:54 am

Guys we are gonna try and have an exhibition race tonight around 8. if you are interested in racing in this please let me know.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by newengalndstar8 11/29/2012, 12:17 pm

gamertag- newglandstar8

car#15 mwr Toyota

teammate:raft rowdy

newengalndstar8
Jack Man
Jack Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jbug8822 12/6/2012, 7:47 pm

tonight is the start of the season yall!!!i have been waitin on this for awhile thank you rowdy for helpin me run this..and thank you drivers for being here!that being said we will see you in daytona in a few hours!!!

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/9/2012, 3:23 pm

If this series is moving to Thursday nights, I'll be able to enter this then if there is still room that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 12/9/2012, 4:42 pm

There is plenty of room. You are more than welcome.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jbug8822 1/9/2013, 6:14 pm

sorry guys i have not been on here been busy.we are still looking to run atl day tomorrow night at 10 30..the patch will be out on the 18th at 5 am so if yall would like to wait till then let me asap

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by newengalndstar8 1/9/2013, 6:19 pm

i'll be there

newengalndstar8
Jack Man
Jack Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jbug8822 1/13/2013, 10:03 am

ok guys i am starting all over..some people have retired from the league so i am going to start over if you would like to join please let me know we are going to change everything as soon as we know what the patch is gonna to do message me on xbox if yall would like to join..also there will a prize at the end of the season..contact me on xbox at jbug8822 thank you

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by jbug8822 1/17/2013, 4:27 pm

patch is out 5 am Friday

jbug8822
Tyre Fitter
Tyre Fitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down