Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game

2 posters

Go down

Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game Empty Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game

Post by Sniper919 11/19/2012, 4:05 pm

Hey guys. A while back I mentioned this site but it seems to have been removed.

I'd liek to bring it up again because of they're new championship mode called constructors. You more or less build you own car to compete against others doing the same thing. You can customize everything on it, sign certain suppliers, ect. I'm thinking about picking up this mode which would be $20 but if others were interested they could just join my team.

Does this spark anyones interest? Let me know what you think. If u've never been to the site definalty check it out.

A couple more things. You'll notice all the teams have fake logos and names, this is due to Ferrari personally contacting the site admin demanding it be removed or the would sue (damn I-tys).

Series include:
F1 2012
F1 2011
F1 2010
F1 2009
F1 2007
F1 2002
F1 1986
V8 Supercars 2010
V8 Generic
Indy 500 Megarace
Indy 2010
Caterham Generic Series
Classic Trans Am Generic
A1GP
BTCC
WEC Le Mans Endurance GEneric
GT1 and GT2 Generic
MR2 Championship Generic

There are a few more I can't remember. Generic means the livery can be custom. They're are some site where you could pick one up or you could create your own.

If we got enough interest we could hold a private championship. Check it out.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game Empty Re: Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 11/19/2012, 4:18 pm

Do you actually race it or do you just manage everything?
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game Empty Re: Batracer.com Online Racing Manager Game

Post by Sniper919 11/19/2012, 4:23 pm

It's just a manager game. You setup the car, pick your driver characteristics, qual/race strategy. Its really addicting.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down