Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirelli World Challenge Series

4 posters

Go down

Pirelli World Challenge Series Empty Pirelli World Challenge Series

Post by KikRox268 12/22/2012, 10:05 pm

I would really like to head up a Pirelli World Challenge replica series. I've seen Continental Tire Series', Grand-Am Series', Rolex Series', and of course ALMS Series', but not a Pirelli World Challenge Series and I would really like to run one. So admins get back to me and let me know.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Pirelli World Challenge Series Empty Re: Pirelli World Challenge Series

Post by Guest 12/23/2012, 10:06 am

Ifyou get this thing going I know that max and I have paints and I have builds for all classes including the tcb class. Let me know if you would like some help doing this. Be glad to help test and tune.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 10:11 am

Any help I can get would be great. I'd like to see your builds and compare them to what I was thinking of running, unless they're the same thing then we're all good, lol. Hopefully I can get a staff like DWilkerson did.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/23/2012, 10:15 am

check forzaroadracing thay got it close but its an open site so it has vinager and water drinkers in it....ie douchbags....mind you there are a bunch of good guys in it...really good but if you run oppisite classes we might be able to pull the good guys over here;)

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 10:22 am

I'll check it out, see what they have and what not. I've read the 2013 rulebook over about 3 times in the past week so I have a pretty good grasp on how I want the cars built. Just gotta see how well that information transfers over to Forza is all.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 10:33 am

Well I'm hoping to hear back from someone on this site to give me the go ahead to run this so I can start posting rules and builds and what not. And if anyone is on today I will be testing cars and builds as well...once I can get my wife off the TV, lol.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 1:10 pm

So is it possible to take the Supercharger out of the 2011 CTS-V Coupe?

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/23/2012, 4:56 pm

no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/23/2012, 7:33 pm

Color me interested.

Me and Boost ran/ran in a league before that was heavily based on the PWC, so if you want help with anything I'd be happy to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 7:53 pm

I'm looking for any and all help. I'm going through the GT car list now and I've already noticed that if I am going to use a Volvo, it would have to be the 2004 Volvo S60 R not the 2011 Volvo S60 R-Design due to the difference in engine size. And also the 2011 CTS-V Coupe is over the max horsepower for GT stock, which means I might have to use the 2004 CTS-V.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 7:54 pm

Oh and not to mention, that most of these cars are coming out to around S Class builds but the Dodge Competition Coupe is an eligible car and that's an R3.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/23/2012, 8:30 pm

Well I actually just simplified this whole thing for myself and I'm actually ready to start posting rules and what not. Should I just start posting them now or wait to see if I get my own section?

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/24/2012, 5:39 am

Sniper and I have had a chat and the answer is you need to show reliability in a series or 2 before we'l let you run 1 mate. I am sure you understand.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/24/2012, 11:03 am

Well I guess that's going to take awhile since I'm only signed up for one series, but alrighty then. Thanks for the heads up.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/24/2012, 12:08 pm

Would you mind sending PMing me over the rule set anyways? I'd be interested to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/24/2012, 1:41 pm

PM has been sent.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 12/24/2012, 3:03 pm

Update from Admins coming shortly we're discussing it.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 12/24/2012, 4:18 pm

I just figured that if I can hold a series that I like and that I want, you wouldn't have to worry about me being a reliable driver or whatever. I'd run a lot more if there were series' that I like.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/17/2013, 12:34 am

I'd be interested a PWC series.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2013, 12:20 am

Kik I sent you a message on xbox and on here. I can help out alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/29/2013, 1:02 am

I sent you a message on XBL, but basically just catch me on XBL and we'll chat in a party and bounce some ideas off of one another and see what we can come up with. I pretty much have everything hashed out, but there are some logistical things I still need to hash out before I put in the application.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2013, 6:55 am

iiDangerCloseBK wrote:Kik I sent you a message on xbox and on here. I can help out alot.
....danger i hope your not taking stalkerstangs stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/29/2013, 9:37 am

I have my own stuff already and don't plan on taking anything from anyone else parsay. If he has info from someone else's series that may answer some questions for what I want to do then any little bit is helpful, but to be honest I already have the cars built and I already have my own build rules for this series, but I'm looking to try to simplify things a bit because the way I want to do it relies a lot on the driver and/or team that is participating so that's a lot of trust that I have to put into the drivers that do decide to sign up for this series when it final does open up. I have literally put months into trying to get this series to run like I want it to run and when everything finally falls into place I'm sure that you'll see the difference. And if you're talking about that series that I believe you told me about, they are only running 1 class where as I'm planning on running 3, possibly 4, so there's a difference right there. So trust me when I say, I'm not taking anything from anybody. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and anyone who knows me, knows that when I run a series or think of a series I put the correct amount of time and effort into to make it as close to the real thing as possible.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down