Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture at Realistic

+4
raceboy77
HCR M Angelo
RR Rowdy Burns
Hellisan
8 posters

Go down

The Culture at Realistic Empty The Culture at Realistic

Post by Hellisan 1/6/2013, 3:28 pm

Since we have a lot of new people and great talented drivers signing up I think you guys should know a little bit about the culture of Realistic before our series starts up.

As everybody knows, Del is the founder and the site takes after the spirit of his interaction with other people. If you signed up to come dominate a race series on the side, that isn't going to cut it. Del's the type that will share a tune or paint with just about any of us and to come in with a selfish agenda just isn't what the site is about.

The core of what this site has always been about is people learning about all aspects of the game, learning to tune for a race, taking that tune to the track and racing in a fair, realistic manner. Sharing knowledge about driving, tuning, and even painting, with others.

The point of the site is to race realistically, treat others with respect, and have fun. Obviously we cannot in all likelihood legislate that people be friendly, but the bottom line is, if you're a hardcore guy who has put half his life into this game for the past two years and is here to add another notch to your belt, you may be missing the point. At the very least give people on the site a chance to get to know you. Enjoy the experience and win, or lose, with class.

Forgive a mistake here or there. Back off if there isn't a clear passing lane. Don't get frustrated if you can't win every single race. I see a guy like Raceboy77 in the series and I know I'm racing for second but as long as I have rivals in the series that I can pick out and target, I should be having a good time and I plan on doing that.

Last edited by Hellisan on 1/6/2013, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

The Culture at Realistic Empty Re: The Culture at Realistic

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/6/2013, 3:44 pm

Well stated Hellisan, I have been with realistic for a little while now and for the most part, guys have been nice, fair, and 100% competitive.

Proud to be apart of this group and a Realistic Racer!
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 1/6/2013, 4:03 pm

Very well said Hellisan, and I have to agree with every word. Hope that all those signed up for this series take this on board. Make this series the closest hard but fairly fought series this site has seen. Thanks for everyones support.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by raceboy77 1/6/2013, 5:02 pm

i'm glad to have been told about this league, seems like a bunch of quality guys and i can't wait to hit the track with you all Smile

raceboy77
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/6/2013, 5:13 pm

I have to say it was great to meet you raceboy and I look forward to racing with you and trying to learn how to get quicker. I also echo Hellisan's thoughts as usual he's spot on and I am really looking forward to the series with a bit of worry that I have quallied above my station lol. I am really happy with the guys we have and what a grid of talent I think nearly everyone is worried about someone else which is very healthy and I can seegreat times ahead at RR. Thank you all for your help and support in building our great community we are very lucky to have the guys we have and we never forget that and it is important we continue to keep our morales and standards and push forward without loosing them.

Thank you all
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 1/6/2013, 5:21 pm

raceboy77 wrote:i'm glad to have been told about this league, seems like a bunch of quality guys and i can't wait to hit the track with you all Smile

Echoed!

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 1/6/2013, 5:40 pm

Should be a really fun competitive series, waiting on Monday!!!
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 10:07 am

I have been reading this again and it is so good and enhances and explains the exact ethos of what were all about so well can we get this on the portal please Shane. I know its a big ask mate and please don't ask me how to that LMAO.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 1/8/2013, 10:17 am

I'll have to look into it when I get home.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 1/8/2013, 10:18 am

np
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 1/13/2013, 9:43 pm

Nice write-up Helli, best racing site I've been a part of.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down