Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica

Go down

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Empty Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica

Post by Guest 1/8/2013, 8:25 pm

Car: Maserati MC12 (Street Version)
Name/Number/Flag: Thomas Musson 190 Flag:British
Artwork: Replica
Required Decals: All on the Car (except for number box and driver names)
Reference Pictures: (FM4 images are from the GT1 version in game)

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mc12gt11png

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mc12gt12png

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mc12gt13png

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mc12gt14png

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mc12gt15png

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mas_mc12_jmb15_01

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica FIAGT%20Silverstone%202005%20-%2003

Additional Information:

a logo where the Maserati badge or the ACE logo (no idea what that company is) is entirely optional (can have nothing in its place)

contrasting wing mirrors are optional, but if I was to choose a colour it will be yellow

Please note I have a very good quality vinyl group of the Pirelli logo which can be used in this design and a trident for the Maserati logo if you require them

you can add the FSCS season 9 required number boxes etc if you wish but is entirely optional, due to this design will not be ran till season 10 and do not require additional numbers, names and flags due to the driver search has yet to be started. (this also means the deadline of completion for this job is quite a distance away)

Spec: X

Back to top Go down

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Empty Re: Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica

Post by s0ul harv3st 1/9/2013, 6:25 pm

Request Approved

As discussed 6+ hours total.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Empty Re: Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica

Post by s0ul harv3st 2/2/2013, 7:39 pm

I haven't forgotten. Been super busy with lots of non paint shop stuff.
Here is the WIP.

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Maswip
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/1/2013, 5:34 pm

Thank you for the update soul (sorry that I have not messaged back sooner been busy)

please let me know when you want me to send you the credits for the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/1/2013, 8:53 pm

I should have it completed for you in a couple of days.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/2/2013, 12:30 pm

thank you I am certainly looking forward to it

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/4/2013, 8:29 pm

Here is your long awaited design.
One thing to note is that the top of the car doesn't have the Club de Cologne logos above the door. Basically its a layer count problem. We go over 1000 layer limit with even one more of those logos. Sniper is currently working on a solution to the problem. If we can get it done we will.

The total design time is 7.5 hours. I estimated it at 6+ but the sheer volume of logos that needed to be made from scratch put us over.

Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mas1
Maserati MC12 - Red Bull GT1 Racing Replica Mas2
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/4/2013, 9:27 pm

looks amazing, was expecting it to look really good, but was not expecting it to look that amazing.

too be honest I think I can live without the Club de Cologne logos above the doors (lets be honest something would have gone wrong if rivals were seeing the roof of my car)

just let me know when you want me to pay for this design Smile

well done on the design guys

Thank you really appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/5/2013, 11:55 am

Glad you appreciate it.

At X spec this is 15M. Scary I know, but you are permitted to do what ever you want with the car, even sell it unlocked to people to recoup you money.

If we don't meet up tonight, I will put up a 24 hour auction of this car. All you will need to do is buy it at your convenience.

I also sent you a PM. Please respond to it ASAP.

s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 3:07 pm

ok responded to your message and just let me know when it is up and where to find the auction car I will be buying

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/5/2013, 5:22 pm

I gifted you the paint and listed your car for 14M.
Its on a 24 hour auction so you have until 5pm EST tomorrow.

Let me know when you got it.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 5:45 pm

ok got the paint and bought the car from auction

thanks again 3S

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 3/5/2013, 11:35 pm

Thanks for choosing us.

Transaction Completed.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down