Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finalizing and Payment of V8 Supercars Season 1

Go down

Finalizing and Payment of V8 Supercars Season 1 Empty Finalizing and Payment of V8 Supercars Season 1

Post by Sniper919 1/10/2013, 12:56 am

Hey guys,

It's come to my attention that I never finalized my first series. I should have done so over my vacation but it honestly slipped my mind. I know its a bit late and I apologies for that. Anyway lets get down to it.

I would like to thank Helen or Hellsbells1969 for all of her help with making and maintaining the points table. Without her my life would have been a living hell. Thanks again Helen hope your feeling better.

Lets go over the final championship standings:

Congrats to our series champion. Driving the Twisted Racing Holden, Tolley with 354 points. Please contact Sniper on collecting your 6 Million credits.

Our runner up driving the Fujitisu Holden, Loungo with 302 points. Please contact Sniper on collecting your 3 Million credits.

In third place driving the Jack Daniels Holden, Sniper with 234 points. No need to contact myself lol.

Here is the remainder of the order:

4) 195 points Dearchelseanut Ford
5) 172 points DelZaster Ford
6) 132 points Dr Piihb Ford
7) 124 points ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Holden
8 ) 124 points THF dvsSublime Holden
9) 116 points raft hiredgun Ford
10) 79 points s0ul harv3st Holden
11) 23 points WCR HaZaRdOuS Ford
12) -7 points WCR Racer X Ford

** Tiebreaker went to the LEAST amount of DNS. Sublime (6) ROSCOEpCOTRAIN (3)

Now for the constructors championship. With 1217 Team HOLDEN. With 515 Team FORD. All Holden drivers will receive 200K in prize money congrats.

I hope that everyone enjoyed season 1. It was a blast in my opinion. My only wish is that more cars were seen on track. Hopefully season 2 will have a much better turnout rate.

Season 2 will follow my next series which will be going up in the near future.

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Finalizing and Payment of V8 Supercars Season 1 Empty Re: Finalizing and Payment of V8 Supercars Season 1

Post by Sniper919 1/13/2013, 10:40 pm

Attention anyone who hasn't contacted me about payment by Sunday January 20th will lose their prize.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down