Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season One Championship

Go down

Season One Championship Empty Season One Championship

Post by Owen0501 4/19/2013, 3:28 pm

Has anyone else noticed how much respect there is for each other on the track? not tempting fate but there has only been one first corner incident (and that was a minor one in Malaysia when I was spun off), no safety cars, and no major incidents in all races?

Great driving guys!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Season One Championship Empty Re: Season One Championship

Post by Guest 4/19/2013, 3:33 pm

Only because I was not at China. You can call me "no brakes" in F1 cars! Or "off pace" or "not drivable"! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/19/2013, 3:36 pm

Hogge, that's because you don't practise turning right lol. Seriously though, what you need is track time dude.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/19/2013, 5:58 pm

I'd have to agree with you on both points Owen. But in Harry's defense, it's tough to get on two racing games and get pretty good at both. I'm not good at either, but much better at F1 because I've spent more time on it, at the expense of Forza. Plus, I think you tend to do what you enjoy doing more. For me, that's F1, and for Harry, I'm sure it's Forza. (Here's hoping the IndyCar Series will unite the two!!) Also, it's tough (even when I remember to change the wheel settings) the shift from game to game, with the differences in the games and cars.

But yea, not only do we have a really classy set of drivers (some good, some, like me, not so good) but we have pretty harsh IN GAME penalties for avoidable contact. Even though this is not a perfect system, it sure does make you think twice before being a little aggressive. Last two races we had no A.I. in Malaysia and no rain in China. That helped for sure. Thank God Bahrain will be dry. If it rains, I am backing out the lobby and gong dry. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/19/2013, 6:46 pm

To be honest I think my driving style suits GRID (rubbing is racing!) but I enjoy the technical side of F1 (contact = penalties) and the ethical side of Forza community (clean racing spirit). But ultimately i (we) race to challenge ourselves and develop our driving skills. We cannot develops those skills without practising.

That said, to some it just comes natural..... B'stardd!!! lol!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/19/2013, 6:53 pm

I have practiced a bit offline. Just getting used to the braking of this car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/19/2013, 8:02 pm

Hogge = Dark horse for scoring big points in Bahrain!! Under cover practising.... Nice!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/19/2013, 9:39 pm

Naturals, yea, like sniper and luongo. Gets on any race platform and runs in the top three. Fuckers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down