Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION

Go down

IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION Empty IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION

Post by LethalHoudini 4/26/2013, 11:55 pm

Just to let you all know, due to the interior mirror issue in the Scirocco R we are changing cars to the Scirocco GT. I will be finalizing the build over the weekend and posting it etc. We will use the Scirocco R for the Hotlap challenge as there are no other cars on the track for that. We are sorry for this change but both myself and Russ feel it is a necessary change for the safety and quality of the series. Once again we are sorry but it is a decision we have had to make. It is also totally my fault as I had only ran the car on hood view and never imagined Turn 10 wouldn't be able to model an interior mirror.

I will post here when I am settled on the build. I am close but just need a couple more tweaks.

Sorry guys
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION Empty Re: IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION

Post by LethalHoudini 4/27/2013, 3:44 pm

We have just finished the build for the new Scirocco for the series. THIS CAR IS NOT TO BE USED FOR THE HOTLAP CHALLENGE. The tune from the Scirocco R will still work on this car. This car was also chosen for minimum fuss to the guys that may have already painted the R.

2009 Volkswagen Scirocco GT - A580 pi

Parts Build
This was made with the lightest rims available but you are free to fit whatever rims you like.

Crate
AWD Conversion

Engine & Power
Sport Air Filter
Sport Fuel
Sport Ignition
Race Exhaust
Street Camshaft
Street Oil & Cooling

Platform & Handling
Race everything & Full Roll Cage

Drivetrain
Race Transmission
Race Differential

Tyres & Rims
Race Compound
Full Tyre width

Aero & Appearance
Forza Aero front and rear
Rear Bumper ABT
Street Side Skirts Oettinger

Once again we are very sorry for this change but we felt it a necessary one for safety and the good of the series.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION Empty Re: IMPORTANT CAR INFORMATION

Post by LethalHoudini 5/2/2013, 2:50 pm

Please keep threads on topic.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP