Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 New Speedkings

+2
TyrannicCymbals
LethalHoudini
6 posters

Go down

2 New Speedkings Empty 2 New Speedkings

Post by LethalHoudini 5/18/2013, 3:09 pm

I am really pleased to announce that we have 2 new speedkings and congratulations to them.

Octoberdusk06
For his fantastic work in getting the F1 league up and running and doing such a great job with it. Also being a leading example to us all on the track in Forza. He never quits out of races regardless of situation and has a fantastic attitude to his racing.

RR Russ Wheeler
For his great work with the SMV series etc and general help around the place.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

2 New Speedkings Empty Re: 2 New Speedkings

Post by TyrannicCymbals 5/18/2013, 4:07 pm

Cheers Mates! cheers Very Happy
TyrannicCymbals
TyrannicCymbals
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 5/18/2013, 6:50 pm

Nice job fellas.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2013, 9:50 pm

Thanks to all the owners and admin who voted me in. As you know, I never would have requested it, but now that it's a reality, I'll keep on being a servant to the best interests of the site. If I am ever considered a "leader" I always want it to be by example and not by fiat.

I could go on and on about how much I respect and admire what you guys have done here and how welcome I feel, but it would take several pages. It is beyond my wildest expectations.

Thank you Bondzai. They could have picked you buddy just as easily in my opinion. And thank you TRex. I'm sure this will not reverse our bumper magnets, but I kind of like them in a strange sort of way. Like I hear all the time, sportsmanship is more important than talent, any day. And Stroker. Well, what can I say? You may not hear me say it much, but to me, you are the embodiment of talent, hard work, dedication, and soft-spoken charm. I am so jealous of the way you can pick up speed and be clean, but lightening fast, starting near the bottom in F1, but soon, I'm sure, to be near the top. Russ, congrats to you too and very best of luck as we both learn our new roles.

Last and very least (j/k), Harry. You have been eager to help someone like me (when I was very new) in ANY way you can (and even team up with them) despite having a vigorous and healthy disagreement on other racing related topics. I hope that proves that there is a way to be good friends, talk about relevant issues, and disagree without attacking the other person.

So many others I could thank exclusively by name, from Del to Chelsea to Dr. P. to Rowdy to Sniper to Owen, etc. etc., but that would bore you all.

Now let's go racing.

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on 5/20/2013, 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2013, 10:00 pm

Wait, does this mean I'll have to report to Chelsea now? If so I resign, effectively immediately. (j/k Chels...hope to see you back in action very soon).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2013, 10:09 pm

He is the herder to us sheep... However, we have been out of the pen awhile now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2013, 10:16 pm

Like herding cats, more like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 5/19/2013, 12:15 am

Congrats October, good to hear.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/19/2013, 3:31 am

Congrats to you both.

October - it was just a matter of time given the amazing effort you've put into the F1 series. Well done and hopefully see you in Monaco.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 8:37 pm

Thanks Owen and Helli. Special thanks. Because Helli is a Forza driving role model and Owen you not only helped start the F1 buzz before I got here, but have been keenly involved and always there from the start. (And I can tell your driving skills only needed dusting off before they became capable of getting near the top, but I have loved our clean duels thus far).

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 5/19/2013, 9:29 pm

thanks guys, baa baa baa

HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content