Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My plans for the next couple of months

Go down

My plans for the next couple of months Empty My plans for the next couple of months

Post by LethalHoudini 5/26/2013, 1:57 pm

Series I am already in
SMV - about 2 weeks left
DTM - about 5 weeks left
Endurance - couple of races left
RRGC World Tour - about 2 weeks left

I just wanted to let everyone know I can not at the moment or for the next couple of months sign up for anything else. I have my daughters due to visit in July as well as a few other things I want to do as well as look at a few things around the site. I also want a little break from being tied to times as just recently I have been struggling to make a few things and stay awake. So I am obviously going to finish what I have started clear the decks so to speak, then do these other things and when I am sorted or nearly sorted I will be looking at what needs a car on the grid and go from there. I really want to do F1 etc but I am trying to be sensible for once and notice my limits LOL. I am however hoping to get sorted and in on season 2 as hopefully that looks like it will be ready to start at a better time for me for several reasons.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

My plans for the next couple of months Empty Re: My plans for the next couple of months

Post by Guest 5/26/2013, 2:06 pm

10-4 boss! We can handle it! Time to step up team! SpeedKings be available to help where needed.

Back to top Go down