Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RR

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RR Empty HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RR

Post by LethalHoudini 6/6/2013, 9:24 am

Woe I can't believe RR is now 3 years old the time has gone so quick. We have seen many changes in the 3 years some have worked and some have not but it has been a lot of fun along with some interesting times. We have come so far but we still have a long way to go we still have some things here that don't run a smoothly as I would like, but we'l get there. Keep your eyes open as we have something coming up soon to celebrate our 3rd birthday. In case you haven't noticed we are also launching our new Black Ops 2 nights which I am very excited about it is a very different way of playing and a lot of fun, you can find details in the first person shooters section near the bottom of the front page so please take a look and give it a go I would like to see it supported well. I would like to thank all the owners, admin, and Speedkings for all there hard work and keeping the RR wheels turning but most of all I would like to thank all our members as without you guys none of us would have a site. I still have the same view now as I had on day 1, I believe in our concept very much and I think now we have stood the test of time. I like the fact that we let people run what they want to run and I believe it gives us all a great variety of racing. As I sit here I think of some of the key moments over the 3 years and 1 of them was adding 3 more owners and expanding the Admin's and Speedkings and I have to Mr Shane is just superb he does so much for RR it's crazy and he deserves a huge thanks from all of us. Also bringing in Mr Rowdy and his Sportsmans series was a great move, I knew very early that Rowdy would be a big help and boost to RR and I was very proud at how we went about getting him here as we did in the right way and we were proved right what an asset he has been. Convincing Mr Hellisan back and getting him to take a admin role was cool for me as you all know Helli and I have been great mates for nearly 5 years and although I hate always starring at the back of his car when it's in site he is a great asset as he always tells us how it is in his no nonsense way which I love because it keeps our feet on the ground and he has such a wealth of racing knowledge we can all learn from. Luongo is just Luongo 1 of the nicest guys you could wish to meet great fun always happy to help in any way he can again another great asset. Sniper great fun when you can find him LOL. I always give Sniper a hard time because it's so easy to do but seriously he has been an integral part to getting RR where it is today. Chelsea we miss you buddy another great asset to RR straight honest and another guy that really understands what we are working towards. I could go on all day about every person we have here to be honest and the fact I can do that just shows me we have built RR in the right way, we are very lucky to have so many talented people in 1 place. I have just 1 more person I would like to mention and that is Mr Steve because if he hadn't said he would run a site with me 3 years ago RR would never have been born. We have had many many laughs and great times and I have to say I miss him in the parties an awful lot. I miss his unrivaled talent at picking the bitch car to tune in any series or when hed had a drink at a weekend hed mess with his tune jump in the car on race day and realised hed messed it up etc etc. We all wish you all the best with your new racing venture mate even though I think your mad and we all pray you stay safe on the track buddy, however I can't believe your too tight to get Xbox live LMAO.

Well that's it from me congratulations to all and happy 3rd Birthday RR
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RR Empty Re: HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RR

Post by luongo27 6/6/2013, 11:24 am

Been lots of fun racing with a great bunch of guys since I've been here. Thoroughly enjoy being part of it.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down