Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malayasian GP

Go down

Malayasian GP Empty Malayasian GP

Post by Guest 4/10/2011, 4:08 pm

What a race, who said theres no more overtaking in F1 eh?

whats peoples favorite parts from todays action?

Back to top Go down

Malayasian GP Empty Re: Malayasian GP

Post by LethalHoudini 4/11/2011, 7:58 am

I agree lots of good, bad and funny moments in this 1.

Funny's to me

Vettel:
In the press conference he said "I looked in my mirror n saw a big black thing" maybe il leave that 1 there lol

Brundle:
Actually admitting to his own pit stop commentary mistake. Also when he said "I touched that wing in the feature we did on wings I hope I didn't break it" lol.

Alonso's Rear Wing
Reminded me of the Karate kid film. Wing open, wing closed, wing open, wing closed, wing closed, nope still closed. Also reminded me of an Xbox service call I pushed the god damn button n no it still won't work lmao.

Button:
"I am in the car I know how it feels" in other words I hear ya but nah not doing that lol.

Webber
Should've said "look im pissed off no interview". Or was he gonna find Horner to ask why does Vettel's KERS work a bit n mine doesn't work at all. lol

Hamiltom
Struggling to find an excuse other than his own driving as to why he lost time before the accident.

Annoying:
Alonso
When interviewed proceeded to avoid an apology for driving error

Vettel
In press conference the arrogance of the boy to say "I am not worried about anybody" when clearly before he went to the podium when he asked Adrian Newey his face was a picture to learn Button did 3 stops also.

20 secs penalty
Is it just me or did it only cost Hamilton? He clearly already lost time to the accident. Or have I got it wrong?

The Race:
Lots of great driving n overtakes as well as great versatility in stratergies (sorry Alonso your not inc in any of these this week lol).

A great race by Heidfeld all day.

I feel sorry for Petrov not only did he get a flying lesson he he didn't book he probably has a sore ass today.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/11/2011, 10:55 am

Don't worry about Petrov Del, he's got a nice cushion in his back pocket ;-)

I enjoyed the race, although I was dissapointed with Hamilton dropping back at the end. Was really hoping he'd bring it to Vettel.

On a side note, I'd love to get a race on F1 2010 with you guys, but alas, I've only got it on PS3...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/11/2011, 5:56 pm

one funny point you missed del was from brundle's commentary, he said Alonso ended up worse off out of the crash than hamilton did, when Alonso finished 6th and Hamilton 7th.

Good drive from Heildfeld all weekend, notably turn 1 aswell making it from 6th to 2nd with petrov following close, shame renault didnt get 2 points scorers as they deserved but thats a petrov error not a renault error.

The main thing i got from the weekend was how DC is much better at commentary than Brundle as nearly everything he said over the race was wrong lol

Bring on China is a all i can say really Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum