Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GP

Go down

Chinese GP Empty Chinese GP

Post by Guest 4/17/2011, 1:29 pm

Peoples good and bad points of the race/weekend?

Mine:

Someone other than vetel winning, unfortunatly it was hamilton but he did drive well for the most part.

Webbers drive from 18th to 3rd has to be a thing of memory, i dont care what the bbc say, that was drive of the day by far.

Unfortunate not seeing as strong a weekend for Renault as in previous weeks

Lots of overtaking and tense moments again, proving the changes are working well

Seeing mercedes getting both cars in the points is a good sign of things to come as they return to Europe for the next GP

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP Empty Re: Chinese GP

Post by Guest 4/18/2011, 5:13 pm

Just watched it on sky+..

Great stuff! I'm a Hamilton man, so I was chuffed.
I know you and Del are Button bandits (;p), but you're just gonna have to accept the order of things lol!

Webber smashed it.. Awesome drive and strategy.

Shame about Renault as they've definitely got a good car this year. Would love to see what Kubica would do with it.

No real bad points for me this weekend. Button's mistaken pit stop was hilarious though!

I'm liking Di resta and Perez for the future, and Kobayashi still makes me giggle with his 'f*ck it! That gap's mine!' style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/18/2011, 7:42 pm

im not really a button guy either tbh, i prefer him to hamilton, but I'm really at heart a Kubica guy so very bummed about this year from the start Razz

this season I've picked the renault pair for my drivers to follow really

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum