Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC!!! HILARIOUS

Go down

EPIC!!!  HILARIOUS Empty EPIC!!! HILARIOUS

Post by Guest 6/23/2013, 10:23 am

WHO WAS THAT?  HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

EPIC!!!  HILARIOUS Empty Re: EPIC!!! HILARIOUS

Post by Guest 7/2/2013, 6:05 pm

I think I'm the only one who likes Vettel here. lol. He's got British humor and German precision and American rebellion. Awesome.

If he and Kimi were on the same Red Bull team, it would be a dream come true for me and an absolute nightmare for other teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/2/2013, 6:39 pm

Judging the reaction from the crowd at Montreal and Silverstone, you might just be his only fan!!! At least he's on home soil this weekend, so let's see what sort of reception he gets there LOL
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/2/2013, 9:42 pm

Thing is, he and Kimi are good friends. I think both are entirely misunderstood my the masses because the media has such an overwhelming and skewing impact on things. Kimi is really personable and funny, according to the drivers. He just hates the media. I don't blame him. Of course, Vettel can't shut up when he's talking, so he comes across as trying to hard but boyish and lucky. Fernando and Nico are two of the best in front of the media, but I get the feeling they are a bit reclusive and privileged in real life. I know they are all rich, but you know Kimi is not in F1 because of that. And I think Vettel is just too young and having too much fun to care. Everyone whines about the Germans being robots, but when one comes along that's not, they hate him. I don't get it. All I know is that the dynamic will be incredible both on and off the track should they be teammates. F1 sorely needs personalities like Kimi and Vettel. Kimi because he is the purest racer alive and maybe the best, yet parties like a rockstar, like James Hunt, his hero. And Vettel because he has that rebellious nature that usually F1 ignores, except that he's to talented to ignore. Otherwise, F1 risks owning the stereotype that folks in NASCAR love to portray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum