Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Drivers Representative

2 posters

Go down

Update Drivers Representative Empty Update Drivers Representative

Post by LethalHoudini 7/4/2013, 8:18 am

We are going to be introducing a new role as drivers representative for RR.

We are currently defining the exact role of the drivers rep and how it will all work. Once the role has been defined we will be posting that on the site. We will then make a thread where people can put themselves forward as candidates for the said role. Once all that has happened we will put up a pole for the drivers to vote on who they want to be there rep. No owners, admin will be allowed to vote on this. Just to give everyone a rough time frame we are working on it right now and we hope to have the role defined and posted within a couple of days that is our aim and hopefully that will be the case.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Update Drivers Representative Empty Re: Update Drivers Representative

Post by Guest 7/4/2013, 8:25 am

Great news! Drivers, make sure the guy you pick has real power but does not want the power. (lol, sorta).

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/4/2013, 6:47 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:We are going to be introducing a new role as drivers representative for RR.

We are currently defining the exact role of the drivers rep and how it will all work.  Once the role has been defined we will be posting that on the site.  We will then make a thread where people can put themselves forward as candidates for the said role.  Once all that has happened we will put up a pole for the drivers to vote on who they want to be there rep.  No owners, admin will be allowed to vote on this. Just to give everyone a rough time frame we are working on it right now and we hope to have the role defined and posted within a couple of days that is our aim and hopefully that will be the case.

Del, again through fear of interfering... Embarassed  how about a subtle twist on this which I appreciate might be a bit more complex. Instead of asking members to put themselves forward, how about the members nominating who they want to represent them and then have a vote on the nominees. My reasoning is that you might not get anyone putting themselves forward as we're all humble, shy and reclusive people LOL.

Just a thought, but I've had 1/2 a bottle of Cockspur rum, so forgive me drunken 
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 7/4/2013, 6:52 pm

lol. The only issue I can see with that is the nominated person may not want to do it etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 7/4/2013, 7:06 pm

Doh! I had better go refill my glass!!!

Ok, so maybe nominate and then the nominees are canvassed by the owners / admins to confirm they're happy to be a rep and then it's put to the vote..

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/4/2013, 7:20 pm

RR DelZaster wrote:lol.  The only issue I can see with that is the nominated person may not want to do it etc.

And that's the precisely reason why Owen's idea is so brilliant. Not only would the drivers be able to *possibly* convince him to do it, but it would be a guy who does not want the power. And this guys should not be a figurehead either. Should be someone who has a vote or breaks ties on owner issues. Just my thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down