Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale

+3
luongo27
s0ul harv3st
xCarnage12
7 posters

Go down

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Empty Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale

Post by xCarnage12 7/30/2013, 11:57 pm

Laps: 8

Pit Window: start of lap 3 to start of lap 6

No Qually: random grid order

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Nurburgring-cornering-map-guide-download
xCarnage12
xCarnage12
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Empty Re: Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale

Post by s0ul harv3st 8/3/2013, 8:48 pm

I am not going to get home in time for this. Sorry.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Empty Re: Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale

Post by luongo27 8/3/2013, 10:52 pm

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Wp_20112
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 8/3/2013, 10:55 pm

Congratulations to Staceunited on the Championship in AM class! Smile
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 8/3/2013, 10:58 pm

Great season, lot of close racing in AM class.

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale Empty Nurburgring Nordschleife double points finale

Post by staceunited 8/4/2013, 8:24 am

well thank u Bruin it has been fun racing with you all in the series cant wait till next season .
An thanks to STROKER for putn on a class series njoyd every race

CONGRATULATIONS Bruin an Tyrnnic for wining the Team points. Mayb next season ill get myslfe in to a team.

staceunited
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 8/4/2013, 1:53 pm

Ty stace, and hope we see ya around for more racing!
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 8/4/2013, 2:44 pm

Good job in AM Stace, and good clean racing throughout the field. Only made five of the eight races but there were some fun races in there. Only thing I would have liked more is a little depth in the pro field. Looking forward to the final Pro results as I may have snatched the title if I'm lucky.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicCymbals 8/4/2013, 3:55 pm

Great job stace on the AM Title and Bruin on runner-up. Luongo, if you did snatch the Pro Title, Great Job. Awesome running with you Bruin and picking up the Team Title for "Sickspeed Lionheart Autosport"! Sucks that we had the tangle at the one corner. Thanks for the push!

Smile Smile cheers cheers cheers lol! study
TyrannicCymbals
TyrannicCymbals
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 8/5/2013, 12:34 am

TyrannicCymbals wrote:Great job stace on the AM Title and Bruin on runner-up.  Luongo, if you did snatch the Pro Title, Great Job.  Awesome running with you Bruin and picking up the Team Title for "Sickspeed Lionheart Autosport"!  Sucks that we had the tangle at the one corner.  Thanks for the push!

Smile Smile cheers cheers cheers lol! study

lol it was great runnin with you this season, and if it werent for you, "Sickspeed Lionheart Autosport" would have never existed, nor would we have been able to pull off the Team Title. As for what happened at 'ring, i agree that us tangling sucked, but racing happens, accidents happen, and you just gotta push through (literally and figuratively), plus, you are my teammate, therefore it's only customary to help you out, especially seeing as it was more or less my fault that you needed a push Smile
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down