Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RR undergoing leadership change

Go down

RR undergoing leadership change Empty RR undergoing leadership change

Post by Hellisan 8/15/2013, 1:46 am

As you can see from the post below, Del has decided to take a break from all things Realistic Racing for the time being. In doing so, he has asked for additional people to step forward.

I have decided to raise my hand. I cannot put the kind of time into it that Del did, but I do hope that things become streamlined as we go forward so that nobody needs to work as hard as Del did.

Shane, Luongo and Sniper will continue to be Administrators and they will be taking on whatever they can to help me out. I hope to talk to a couple of you about expanding your roles as well. I'm looking for reliable series coordinators in the future as well. Not people going off to college, not people working crazy hours, but people that pretty well have their lives cemented down to be available to run things.

In the coming days I will make some changes, some new posts, maybe edit others. I will have a couple of new requirements for running a series that will be very small and non time consuming. One series, the Career mode, is going to be completely redone.

There may be additional, bigger changes as well in the works.

Thanks for reading. We hope that the site continues to expand and grow and continues to be a place where people feel accepted and a part of something fun and good.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down