Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic Racing Recruiting

3 posters

Go down

Realistic Racing Recruiting Empty Realistic Racing Recruiting

Post by Sniper919 8/15/2013, 8:22 am

I light of the recent changes taking place at RR I have decided to start hosting RR Recruiting nights. These nights will be set around getting some new faces to RR and having some fun and a few laughs while still  showing what RR is all about. Recruiting nights will not start as a designated "weekly" event but could become that if interest is shown. I also want to make clear that anyone can post in this section to host a Recruiting night. If you and a few RR members want to run some laps to recruit people please feel free.

With that being said you can create your own race and set it to public. I would suggest changing the name of the room so it informs people that its a recruiting room. If anyone needs help setting up a RR Recruiting Room please ask.

With most series being temporarily cancelled or postponed we have opened some nights for these events. Is anyone interested in running one tonight? Perhaps A class?

Last edited by sniper919 on 8/15/2013, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Realistic Racing Recruiting Empty Re: Realistic Racing Recruiting

Post by ox FASTLANE xo 8/15/2013, 9:30 am

I'm in Smile  I had thought of something as well, maybe have the weekend club type racing(real life track day kinda deal) by classes. Basically not much different than public lobbies, minus the idiots that is. Run whatever you want by that class etc...doesn't matter, speed or grip up to you. Also have the races randomly done so nobody is prepped just for said track etc....unless they prepare and have a saved tune to pop on quickly. Short races no more than say 10 laps per and maybe run 3-4 different tracks that night, then change it up the next week or another day for different class/tracks etc. Just an idea, and a VERY simple approach of what could just be a fun, more laid back racing --- I think we could all use a bit less stress What a Face 

ox FASTLANE xo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/15/2013, 10:14 am

Not a bad idea. We could also host Hot Lapping Track Days where we turn collisions off and run hot laps. It could be open to the public.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 8/15/2013, 11:17 am

im in for tonight, just shoot me an invite around 930EST whether or not im showing online and i should grab it, if i dont immediately, ill grab it as soon as i can
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/15/2013, 8:02 pm

11 pm eastern lobby will open
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP