Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No racing this 3-day weekend

2 posters

Go down

No racing this 3-day weekend Empty No racing this 3-day weekend

Post by Hellisan 9/1/2013, 10:29 am

I know JMS is the only one who said he couldn't make it so far, but I feel there will likely be more with people out and doing things. For that reason I've decided that we'll run the next race a week from Monday. There is another holiday later in the season after that but it's a minor one.

Thanks

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

No racing this 3-day weekend Empty Re: No racing this 3-day weekend

Post by HCR MeRiCA 9/1/2013, 3:20 pm

the way i see it is that some people make choices to miss races, thats there own fault, its not like this holiday just poped up,some people cut there holiday short to be home, the races were made up way be4 everybody knew when it was going to be, this goes 4 the races that was sposed to start tonight,
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 9/1/2013, 11:15 pm

RR Russ Wheeler wrote:the way i see it is that some people make choices to miss races, thats there own fault, its not like this holiday just poped up,some people cut there holiday short to be home, the races were made up way be4 everybody knew when it was going to be, this goes 4 the races that was sposed to start tonight,
You are always there with an opinion and I appreciate that bom 

It isn't about any one person it's a combination of things I take the blame.  I agonized over whether to put this week on the schedule and ultimately had decided to, but that's before my mom decided to take a vacation and is with us for a few days (she bought her tickets less than 3 weeks ago), combined with being busy w/ work I had started thinking I might have people run races for me, but 1) didn't look like some ppl I might ask to do that would be available and 2) didn't want to do that two weeks in a row in this series it's my series so I need to run the rest of the nights and will do so...

From here on out I will not schedule any races on major holidays of any kind and will advise others not to as well....

Please accept my apologies, and I'll see you next week.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down