Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoresheet Office Files

2 posters

Go down

Scoresheet Office Files Empty Re: Scoresheet Office Files

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/26/2013, 12:06 am

Here is the scoring sheet I made.
Anything in Grey is automatically calculated. You only need to fill out the information and the sheet does the work for you. I have it tracking a bunch of stats on the Overall Page that will later be used to create Individual Driver's stats. Only downside is Multi-Class means multiple files and  I can not figure out how to get the Overall page to place the driver's in order of standing. People should be able to figure out where they are in standings by looking at point totals though.

Let me know what You, Bruin and Helen think. If it is too much of a task then scratch the idea.  

http://www.snkgraphics.com/rr/results/Scoring%20Table.xlsx
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/26/2013, 7:13 am

This is the individual driver's sheet I referenced.

http://www.snkgraphics.com/rr/raceball/raceball.htm
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 9/27/2013, 12:10 pm

tried entering some info into the sheet you put together, and nothing was changing... not sure that was intended or not, but...
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/27/2013, 4:59 pm

Bruin.
Only the colored fields can be edited. The grey is where auto calculations happen.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/27/2013, 6:28 pm

Are you running Office or Open Office? Some formulas are different for open office.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Scoresheet Office Files Empty Scoresheet Office Files

Post by BruinTDog18 9/27/2013, 6:29 pm

office
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/30/2013, 10:04 am

As you can see I split our conversation off.

I couldn't figure it our until I downloaded it myself. The Sheet comes up in "protected mode". You have to unprotect it to edit. My copy of Office alerted me right away in the same fashion that a web browser alerts of a blocked pop-up. Hope that's the solution.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 9/30/2013, 11:21 am

no, because that was the first thing i did, nothing in grey was changing, which, to me, would make it a little difficult to calculate points etc. if you cant put in finishing position. but, i admit, i am not the genius that some people are when it comes to stuff like that. you might have it all figured out and its just sitting there staring at me like im stupid lol

I was able to edit names and driver numbers, but that was it, nothing else was changing
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 9/30/2013, 12:25 pm

Let me explain just to make sure we are talking about the same thing here. On the bottom left you will see tabs labeled "overall , Week 1, Week 2, etc". To enter the actual statistics, click on the tab for which ever week you need and type away. You will notice that now the names/numbers columns are grey and the race results are green. That is where you enter the information.

Overall Tab - Calculates the totals from all the other sheets. You can only edit the names, numbers, and name of the series on this sheet. I have everything else locked out so that you can not mess up the formulas. Filling out this page is your first step.

Week 1 through 16 Tabs - Names, Numbers, and Series name are automatically transferred to these sheets. You enter the corresponding results in the Green fields (up to 5 races per week). In the case of the FSS these 5 races can become your 5 separate classes (aka. trucks, late models, etc.)
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BruinTDog18 9/30/2013, 3:03 pm

ok that was the part i was missing, i didnt spot the multiple tabs down at the bottom, all i found was the overall sheet LOL
BruinTDog18
BruinTDog18
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum