Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie

3 posters

Go down

Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie Empty Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie

Post by Dylema 7/21/2011, 10:06 pm

Figured I'd actually post something on here since I signed up a while ago. My gamertag is Dylema not Dylem I just somehow forgot the a when I signed up. Kinda glanced at the format so I'm an Amateur I believe on the game getting close to pro, usually play A or S when I'm in a public lobby. Haven't played much since Forza 2 but getting back into racing games so I won't be horrible when Forza 4 comes out. Not much of a tuner or designer yet but I'm sure I'll try to work at one of those two eventually.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie Empty Re: Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie

Post by Guest 7/22/2011, 4:03 pm

welcome to the site man, look forward to some races Smile

Back to top Go down

Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie Empty Re: Dylema - I know the username says Dylem but it's a lie

Post by je11yfish 15 8/4/2011, 7:13 am

roll on forza 4
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/17/2013, 12:36 am

My Xbox went down and then the last 2 quarters of school were crazy busy for me. I'm hoping to get back into some racing now that I have a little more time on my hands.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/17/2013, 5:47 pm

Welcome. From one noob to a semi-noob. Like riding a bike, I'm sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 1/17/2013, 6:50 pm

Glad your back dylema
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/18/2013, 7:36 pm

sniper919 wrote:Glad your back dylema

Thanks hopefully I'll find a weeknight series to run in here soon, I also missed the Porsche expansion pack so maybe I should pick that up as well.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/18/2013, 8:41 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:Welcome. From one noob to a semi-noob. Like riding a bike, I'm sure...

Not sure I want it to be like a bike mate.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum