Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RR Advert on Forza.net

3 posters

Go down

RR Advert on Forza.net Empty RR Advert on Forza.net

Post by LethalHoudini 10/19/2013, 3:41 pm

I have posted the following advert and we are waiting for it to be approved.  It will be in the clubhouse section of their forum.

Who we are:
We are an invite only Xbox based racing community centered around the game we all know and love, Forza Motorsport 4. Our goal is simple. We want to provide a place for people to race in an organized manner without the drama of public lobbies. So if your tired of being run off the track by dive bombers and incompetent fools please read on.

Who we want:
We require that you have certain characteristics to become a member.
You must be Reliable, Responsible, Courteous, and Mature. If you are these things, your skill level is completely irrelevant. We can teach you how to race and how to maintain proper track etiquette. What we can not not teach you is how to have the above mentioned qualities.

What we offer you
A fun place to race where the owners and admin will listen to your ideas and problems and help where we can.  RR is so much more than just a racing site we are a community of friendly helpful fun people that are always willing to help each other whether it be some tuning, racing line, painting help or even in some cases where time is tight some of our members even provide a paint for others etc.  We have a wealth of knowledge in several different areas of Forza.  You can nearly every night find our members in parties together chatting and having fun either on different games or playing other games together.

The Racing:
We have several series running throughout the week and weekend almost all the time. We try to get one series off it's feet at the conclusion of another series so there is always a good mix for our drivers. Did I mention our series are all member created? That is how we operate. You have a good idea, you get to run with it so long as it doesn't conflict with anything else running on our site.

Our Key Features:
We provide a space for you to develop a series.
We provide a place to you grow your team.
We provide access to a good group of drivers to help teach you everything from tuning to driving lines to painting and more.

Current and Upcoming Series:

Currently Running:

Forza Sportsman Series Season 4:

Are you a fan of oval racing? If you are then this is the place for you. This series is in its 4th season and is better than ever! 5 separate classes running in heats much like you'd see at your local dirt track on Friday night. Cars include Trucks, American Muscle, and purpose built race cars. This is a great series that has been very popular. You are not required to run in every class and can run any of the 5 available.

Coming Soon:

IMSA Porsche Cup Season 2: Easily the most popular series on Realistic Racing. Spec GT3 Porsche Cup cars racing on various tracks. This series is scheduled to start on with an exhibition race October 28th, 2013. This series is now open for sign-ups.

YOUR SERIES:

Do you have a series you've been putting together for a while but just don't have a place to organize the events? At Realistic Racing we provide that location for you. After going over a few simple runs and regs for your series you can be on your way. These series can include anything. From van racing, vintage racing, to well anything you can think of!!!

Try outs and Recruiting:

We will be holding open recruiting nights every Sunday at 9:00pm EST. We will run mostly A and B class in circuit racing, but could in the future run more classes. Look for our room realisticracing.net.

Anyways, if you are interested, stop by our site, join our recruiting races, or contact me (Sniper919), s0ul harv3st, RR Chelsea, or RR Delzaster for more information. As an invite only site, we will give you the opportunity to prove your self through a probational membership. Remember, its not about speed, its about who you are.

Thank you
www.realisticracing.net
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

RR Advert on Forza.net Empty Re: RR Advert on Forza.net

Post by LethalHoudini 10/19/2013, 4:37 pm

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/6249702.aspx

The link is above please can we all keep an eye and reply to any requests. The bad news is the pics or links didn't work and there is no edit button that sucks but at least we have it up
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 10/19/2013, 8:33 pm

You can't edit? How about delete and retry? It is not a real good first impression to have the advert messed up like that.

They only use bb code for images. We have it too here but I also have html open which is why it worked here.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 10/19/2013, 9:11 pm

I edited out the HMTL and converted it to BBcode. You should be able to copy and paste your post to their site.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/20/2013, 2:02 am

Sorry mate il have a look at it now, I was knackered last night n my back is in bits after doing mothers garden LOL.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/20/2013, 2:05 am

Honestly what a bs system no edit n if we want to delete n start again we got to ask an admin to delete it. It worked fine in preview
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/20/2013, 8:03 am

I agree with Shane. Need to make a good first impression. When you ask an admin to take it down you could also ask how we could get our images to work.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/20/2013, 8:28 am

After vetting the Forza.net site here is what I found:

1) Most clubs simply put up one post and never come back. There are so many 1-2 replies in post that its obvious that if you keep posting (all of us) we can get the ball rolling.

2) It has to look presentable and be eye catching. We really need photos in our section. I really think taking it down would be the best option. I know between the 3S paintshop stuff and all of our paints we can get some very high quality stuff over there. I'm thinking Rum Bum, Dragon Porsche and McLaren. Audi's and Ford. There are so many. It seems to help.

Those are the two big things. Del like I said before if we are going to take down the advert now then we need to soon before more people look over it because its just text. 48 views with no reply's. Not good.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/20/2013, 12:45 pm

Maybe you would like to read my previous post
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/20/2013, 12:51 pm

Just got a response and now because Chelsea has replied they won't delete.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/20/2013, 1:12 pm

I have an idea how about you post the advert sniper with the pics etc n wel allpost in it then the other post will just fall away.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/20/2013, 2:58 pm

Shit.....sorry didn't read the previous posts from you Del. I don't think we can post our advert twice in a row.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/20/2013, 3:00 pm

Not trying to start any issues. I'll keep my mouth shut.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/21/2013, 12:21 pm

Looking through the forza.net forums there should be plenty of nomad drivers we can reach out to and in the process send our page off the screen.

Are we doing 2 recruiting nights? I'd like to make a generalized statement for all of these drivers.

Hello blah blah blah,

I am a part of realisticracing.net. We will be holding recruiting nights every Sunday (and Thursday if we are) at 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time. In the mean time you can check out our website realisticracing.net where speed has no determination on your acceptance but instead your morals. If need you can contact Fastlane(need his real GT really anyone confirmed in the recruiting department) for more help.

Hope to hear or see you soon,

Sniper919(Whoever post it)
realisticracing.net
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/21/2013, 12:24 pm

We did 1 last night you and Fastlane are in cgarge lol.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 10/21/2013, 1:00 pm

I reached out to 6-7 guys. Even if they don't get back to us at least it will push our original recruiting post down the list.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 10/21/2013, 1:04 pm

cool.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 10/21/2013, 3:40 pm

I tried posting the IMSA on FM.net and got the same thing using BB code. I was able to delete mine though. They suck!
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down