Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Race night

+6
KikRox268
Swarley133
forstsc400
jms493
HCR M Angelo
LethalHoudini
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fun Race night - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Race night

Post by Swarley133 3/18/2014, 12:51 am

I'm in for Friday. Just downloaded the number board as well.
Swarley133
Swarley133
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/18/2014, 1:26 am

cool should be fun
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/18/2014, 3:04 am

in as always
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/21/2014, 1:07 pm

Im looking forward to tonights race night should be fun
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 3/21/2014, 9:41 pm

Sorry guys I want to race so badly but it just isn't working out right now.
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/22/2014, 11:28 am

Thank you very much to all the drivers that raced last night (really sorry you couldn't make it Jms) it was a very productive night for both for me and the series. We had some great close racing all in different cars which shows me the cars are working as they should be. Track choice will be key and as usual I will make sure we have a fair mix of track on the calender. We did see an issue with the Evo stalling on the line which I will be looking at and some mysterious damage appearing on the 22B I need to check out as well as as couple of other things I noticed on certain tracks to do with grass and curbs etc.

My Conlusion so far
I am very happy thus far as to where the cars are etc and at this stage am making no build changes unless I need to to the Evo and 22B and that will only be if it solves the issues. If I am unable to solve the Evo's problem I will need to do a car change but I will be doing everything I possibly can to keep this car in the series (if anyone else has had this issue and worked it out please let me know). I am well on course to be able to keep the start date around mid April. As Friday night seems to be pretty popular I am thinking that will be the night for the series. I am hoping to have 1 lobby of 12 drivers and if we have 13 or 14 signups I will be running a waiting list etc and I am considering should we get 20 drivers I will run 2 lobbies of 10 etc. There will be some sort of points event before each race that could also serve as a lobby sorting procedure etc but this is unconfirmed at this stage. There will be 4 championships and overall championship plus a championship for each drive type. I have started on putting the forums together but obviously have more to do but it will al be completed in good time. I am taking my time with this series to do all I can to get it as good as I can and please don't panic I will make sure you all get plenty of time to pick, tune , and paint your cars. I have had a request or 2 for other cars to be added but at this stage I can say that won't be happening I am afraid unless I need to replace a car for technical issues and if that happens it will be a car of the same drive types and as close to the problem car as possible.

I have decided not to run a race night next week for a few reasons, I have some things as I have explained to look at for the series as well as a pretty busy week. The week of will give me time to look at things properly in a timely manner without being too rushed. I am thinking a couple of weeks after that I will be looking to open sign ups and car choices etc etc but again I will make sure everyone is aware of whats happening and when.

Thank you very much to all the drivers that have raced in the race nights so far I hope you have had fun and please feel free to post up what you think of the series etc so far.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MR YUK IS GREEN 3/22/2014, 5:07 pm

im in

MR YUK IS GREEN
Jack Man
Jack Man

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 3/22/2014, 5:23 pm

I found a fix for the Evo and it's an easy one. Just kill the flywheel. I remember reading in the forums somewhere that they were causing problems and should be avoided on most builds.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/22/2014, 5:43 pm

Ok cool that's great thank you Dan. Il take a look when I can n while Im there il take a look at all the builds etc
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/26/2014, 9:13 pm

Damage on 22b was entirely my own fault having looked at the replay I was a little aggressive with my down changes at the bottom of the hill. Sorry if this caused you more work sir.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/31/2014, 9:23 am

Update
Over the next day or 2 il be going through all the cars again and sorting issues etc. If I can get it all done quickly il be running another race night this Friday, il keep you all posted.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/31/2014, 1:40 pm

Update

I have tested the flywheel issue with cars stalling on the line and my findings are that you are right Mr Dan it was fine in a private multiplayer lobby with the race flywheel removed. So I have updated the car builds spreadsheet and removed the race flywheel for all cars. So please can all drivers make that build change to your cars and recheck your builds and pi's.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/2/2014, 4:03 pm

Sorry it is late notice but we will be racing this Friday 8.30pm EST/Saturday 1.30am UK time.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Swarley133 4/2/2014, 4:37 pm

I'm in!
Swarley133
Swarley133
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/2/2014, 4:44 pm

I'll be there mate
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 4/2/2014, 9:38 pm

Most likely will miss this one. I have some people coming over for dinner that night.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/3/2014, 10:27 pm

Just to let you all know my Xbox One has just broken. I am going to try and get it sorted in the morning but if I can't I will need to cancel the race I will post again when I know more.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/4/2014, 1:46 pm

Update
Microsoft agreed my one was faulty and the retailer have given me a new one so I am now rushing to sort my network and install everything in time for the race.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/4/2014, 6:17 pm

Update

I am nearly back up n running so we will be racing tonight. I am sorry for the confusion extra
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/5/2014, 2:26 pm

Thank you all for racing last night it was fun.

I am satisfied that the build change has solved the issue with the Evo etc. As I explained last night Helen hopefully goes into hospital on Monday morning for 4 or 5 days but I am planning on getting the rest of the series rules and schedule etc finished off with an aim to open sign ups at then end of the week or at worst the following week. Please can I ask all drivers to read the series rules etc so you know what you are signing up for when the time comes.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/8/2014, 11:03 am

Update
I will not be running a race this week as Helen is due out of hospital all being well Thursday or Friday but please feel free to meet up and race if you want to.

I have been working on the series rules over that last few days. I have selected the dates etc but not done a track list yet as I hoping wel know what the free add on will be soon and if it is a suitable track it maybe included. I am aiming to open sign ups soon so we can get on with car selection etc in order for everyone to have plenty of time to prepare there cars etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by forstsc400 4/11/2014, 9:06 pm

Race tonight?
forstsc400
forstsc400
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer