Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News

3 posters

Go down

Latest News Empty Latest News

Post by LethalHoudini 2/14/2014, 9:19 am

Firstly I am sorry for my absence recently, I have had a few things going on outside of Xbox but all being well I am back around and going to be working on a few things with RR Chelsea and others as we are aware we need to sort a few things out and tidy up etc.

Admin
We are looking at the Admin group with a view to add a couple more admins. The problem we have is as things have changed for some times have changed and we need a couple more guys that are basically around in parties and available to help members etc and able to spread the word of RR etc. We have good guys in that group but for whatever reason things have changed for a couple of them meaning they are around as much as they used to be etc. We have a couple of names in mind and we will be approaching soon. That being said we are happy to hear from anyone that is interested in joining the group and helping out. We mainly lookk at the following criteria:
A. Availability
B. How you get on with others
C. Do you really know what RR is all about ie morals etc
D. Reliability
E. Do you lead by example
F. Do you care about RR and want to help how RR moves forward
So if the above describes you and you are interested please message RR Chelsea or myself. Also remember at this time we are looking for at least 2 people but if we end up with 3 or 4 that's a good thing. It is important to note these positions are not just titles or token gestures you are expected to do a few things for the good of the site.

We will be looking at a new and easier way to apply for new series. The reason for this is the system we have in place works but:
A. Takes too long
B. It is just to in depth etc

GREAT NEWS
We are very pleased to announce we are the new home for the Deuces Of Death (Frdm) Call of Duty clan. These are great fun guys that have the same set of morals etc as us. They are a great group of guys that not only do well in the clan wars but more importantly they are great fun to play the game with. I have known and been playing with about 90% of their current members for a few years now and are great friends of mine so It is a marriage made in heaven so to speak. They currently have over 20 members incl RR Chelsea, Ghost and myself. So if you are interested in joining us please feel free to message us and we will get you on board, trust me you will have fun.

Forza 4
RR Russ Wheeler aka The old Goat is putting a lot of time in to get the RR career mode up and running and it is basically a version close to the 1 I was looking to run and it is looking really good so please support it if you can. If you would like anymore info please feel free to message him.

Forza 5
We are still in a transition period with guys starting to trickle across to the game. It has been a difficult time for both Forza 4 and 5. I am looking to run a 1 of fun race night on Friday 21st Feb and im hoping for 5 drivers at least so we can have a first look at how the game will play in a race night scenario and look for any pitfalls n issues etc. I am looking to run 3/4 of these nights with a view that wel have everything well worked out in time so when we get a few more guys over we can run our first Forza 5 series and it will go as smoothly as possible. I already have a series built n ready to go which I think will be the best series I have ever ran. The reason I say this is becasue I have got a selection of cars of all the drive types and I honestly would race any of them I really am stuck as to what I will drive so badly im thinking of letting you guys vote on what car I end up racing. I have tried my best to put a car for everyone to enjoy. I have also made them in B class so they are easy to drive and not expensive so even if you have only just got the game you are able to jump in and goSo this is the reason it is taking time to run a series it is purely down to numbers as we all know.

We are also going to be looking at a couple of other things but that's about it for now and as always if you have any ideas etc please message us or grab us in a party.

As always it goes without saying we appreciate your time and support

stay safe and thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Latest News Empty Re: Latest News

Post by LethalHoudini 2/20/2014, 1:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU

RRxGHOST

We are pleased to announce that RR xGHOST has been promoted to Admin