Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes at RR

Go down

Changes at RR Empty Changes at RR

Post by LethalHoudini 3/17/2014, 6:15 am

Congratulations to RR Russ Wheeler for becoming a co-owner of RR. Russ has helped RR out on numerous occasions such as taking over FSS and keeping it going through some hard times and was a great help to me with my smv series as well as helping out others with there series etc. In my opinion this is well deserved and has been a long time coming. He has proven a very valuable member to have around at RR but at times nis no nonsense approach has and can sometimes ruffle feathers LMAO. I am loke that also and Russ is very like me as is RR Chelsea and a few others we only get angry cos we care that isn't right but it isn't always bad to have someone that cares. Thank you for accepting the position Rusty Williams and thank you for all your work and help up to this point in time. Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at RR for there continued support and that meens drivers to because without drivers RR doesn't exist.

On a sad not for me and RR. RR Chelsea is serving a 4 month ban from co-owner for track etiquette he has apologized for his actions and accepted his penalty graciously and that's all I really want to say about it in fairness to everyone concerned etc. It's not easy to for me to type this paragraph as I am sure it isn't easy for Chelsea to read and I hope you all respect that but with my site head on it is important to make this statement to show and prove we practice what we preach here at RR, we have no one above the rules of RR etc incl co-owners. Just to make it clear once the 4 months have been served as long as no other incidents occur which I am confident they won't, it was a one off by a well respected member of RR Chelsea will return to the co-owner role.

Thank you all and we are sorry for the bad news statement etc.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum