Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Realistic FC & how to join

Go down

Welcome to Realistic FC & how to join Empty Welcome to Realistic FC & how to join

Post by LethalHoudini 6/23/2014, 4:32 am

Welcome
to
REALISTIC FC

MANAGER: RR DelZaster
Assistant Manager: TBA
Current Game: Fifa 14

Club Days: Sunday's & Wednesday's start time @ 8pm Eastern

What is Fifa Clubs I hear you ask
We all control 1 player each all on the same team and play matches against other human teams.  We can even have a Goal Keeper.  If a team doesn't have enough humans to control all the players 1 human takes a position called Any and controls any spare players as well as his/her own.  You start by creating/editing a Pro height,weight,Hair style, boots, preferred foot etc that you will use in every game you play.  He will start with a basic set of skills and the more you play the better he gets by completing certain tasks called accomplishments.

YOU MUST BE AN RR MEMBER TO PLAY IN OUR CLUB YOU MAY BE ALLOWED TO PLAY 1 NIGHT AS LONG AS YOU AGREE TO JOIN RR BEFORE YOU PLAY AGAIN AND ONLY IF ARRANGED WITH RR DelZaster.  If I agree to do this for someone and they fail to join RR within 1 week of playing they will be removed from the club.  I will only use this option very rarely in extreme cases.

AT this time Club games will only be allowed when the manger or assistant manager are available and present unless we give our permission.  This may well change in the future, we have our reasons.

Our Aim:
Is to have a friendly fun Fifa club for our Fifa players
It doesn't matter if you have never played Fifa before (as we will help you) or if you have played a lot
There will be some rules and an element of structure as we are looking for this to be long lasting
We will aim to move players positions around to give you variety (as & when needed or wanted)
There will be no shouting at players etc by anybody in the game lobbies
*We will aim to post team sheet (for positions) before the matches start
*Players that post to play.  If you don't post but turn up we will fit you in where possible
We are looking to find a good balance of fun and help so we are not a joke club because we will all get better etc but we are not a full on go getter club either.  This may take a little trial and error to get the right mix for everyone but I believe it is possible.
If we grow to have enough players for 2 clubs then we will do that too

My Plan
I aim to manage the club and get it to a sensible good place and then I will look for a suitable manager/assistant manager etc and I will move to an owners role.  This meens I will remain playing for the club only but if I see things heading the wrong way by manager/assistant manager (too serious etc) I will have the right to help steer the club back on track.  This is only a precaution tactic I aim not to have to get involved at all but I would like the club to last and move from game to game where we all see fit.  I am going to be putting a lot of hours in as you will see in the coming weeks and I don't want to see that all go down the pan. Also RR is mainly a racing site so Fifa will not over shadow that but be an extra, this meens if a Sunday or Wednesday is needed for a series we may need to move days or fit in with that.  Also the 2 days are being done to find the best day for clubs.  It may turn out that the best day is Sunday's and no series is wanted for Sunday night's and we may be able to keep that day for good etc.

Joining Procedure
If you are interested in playing for our club please go to the Realistic FC players page and post your interest using the template.
Once you have done that you will receive a club invite on the game by RR DelZaster or sniper919.
You then go to the matchday registration page and register to play each week on the days you will be playing.
We will post the team on the Matchday Team Sheet page at least 2 hours before 8pm Est on matchdays. So please check what position you are playing and have your player edited and ready to play in good time.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down