Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The automatic choice...

2 posters

Go down

The automatic choice... Empty The automatic choice...

Post by Skywarp 72 12/11/2014, 11:14 am

Not until recently have I gotten so much flack about running the automatic transmission. It hasn't been such an issue because in most previous series there has been a clutch/flywheel installed in the car to help me overcome the handicap. With this sudden disdain for my driving style, allow me to recall the series I have participated in.

Buick/Nascar Championship: 1st
Miata cup: 5th
Hypercar: 1st
Ladder racing: 2nd
Skyline series: 4th
Outlaw Series: Currently first

Numbers don't lie. Like it or not I am fast with a proper build in the automatic. Adding to that that I believe I am a clean racer (correct me if I am wrong) and bring a one of a kind element to our group (the fastest auto in forza) I cannot understand the sudden prejudice. When talking up our group, isn't it cool to shit talk to someone else by saying; "Our automatic driver is faster than you guys!"

Could I be faster in a manual? Of course. I have ran it before and have equaled my auto lap times, and with some practice could eventually circumvent faster times. However, I am a GRIP driver, on here and in real life. Running the automatic allows me to really concentrate on making up time in the corners which is what I really enjoy doing and how I enjoy playing the games. I enjoy being "that guy with the automatic" and flabbergasping drivers in public rooms and new drivers who join us. We all have a unique driving style that makes us...us. Individuals. Unique. I would think that my friends on here would not want to rob me of what makes me so unique when it comes to racing games.
Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

The automatic choice... Empty Re: The automatic choice...

Post by b macdaddy 12/11/2014, 3:29 pm

we dont just give you shit, we give everyone shit, if we didnt like you we would even try ad give you shit, yes you are fast in a auto, but this is a tit for tat thing, if you let you problems with driving an auto known in a party or lobby setting, you are asking to get ragged on. just my 2 cents
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down