Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote

2 posters

Go down

Please choose a solution.

Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_lcap57%Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_lcap21%Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_lcap21%Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote Empty Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote

Post by s0ul harv3st 1/25/2015, 4:27 pm

Due to Xbox Live, the schedule will need to be edited. please cast a vote for your preferred scenario for making up this missed week.

Last edited by s0ul harv3st on 2/15/2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote Empty Re: Blancpain Schedule Shift Vote

Post by HONUSDAN 1/26/2015, 10:39 am

I'm on the fence about either of the top two. If you have a reason for one or the other please post why.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 1/26/2015, 11:34 am

Extending the season
- keeps the current break for people who already have the break planned in their real life schedule while keeping the same number of races. Drivers would have more time to rearrange real life schedules since the extension would occur in March.

Race through
- keeps the same number of races however people who have planned for the break now have to adjust their real life schedule to accommodate. This requires a more prompt rearrangement of real life schedules

Omitting
- would have to be Spa or Bugatti. This makes the season 1 less race in length but keeps the same schedule. No one has to rearrange real life commitments for this however, the races including the pre race bonuses, now effectively have about 10% more weight compared to before when there were a total of 8 races, 10 if you count double points. A possible solution for the points weighting is to make another race double points or make the finale a triple points race.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down