Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol

4 posters

Go down

Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol Empty Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol

Post by Skywarp 72 2/5/2015, 1:26 am

The one alternator I have left is at 8:41. It originally came with big wheels on the chassis but I switched it to the lowrider.

Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol Empty Re: Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol

Post by HCR Delirium 2/5/2015, 5:05 am

Love it Sky! I actually have my own Hot Wheels collection probably ranging from 800 to 100 cars! It's funny as a kid I actually played with the Bay Watch gift pack, I have many of those too, so cool!!
HCR Delirium
HCR Delirium
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol Empty Re: Here is your alternator Hot Wheels, Sniper lol

Post by Sniper919 2/8/2015, 12:33 pm

Hey great videos Sky. Watched a few including the playsets and slot cars. I have to say you have a pretty serious collection lol, but I can tell every car has a story and thats what makes it so special.

I'd love a video of just the race cars to see them more in depth as well as the movie cars.

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 2/21/2015, 10:21 am

I had a Hot Wheels collection going but I sold them all off once I moved in with my wife. She hated them, but I had to unload when I realized it was video game money and they were just chilling out in dusty boxes. I still have some of them, along with my loose childhood cars, but I think I told off around 1000. My neighbor just found her son's Hot Wheels. I am looking forward to taking that collection off of her hand once she locates the box. Given his age, they should all be pretty nice cars. I had an old McLaren red line car that somehow disappeared. Bummed about that one as it was one of my favorites and in such good shape.

Once I get a new house with some better storage, the ultimate goal is to make a 1:43 scale Ferrari and Porsche collection. I had a lot of 1:18 scales, but they take up too much room. Nice video though.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywarp 72 2/23/2015, 11:25 pm

Sniper wasn't it you I was talking to about the Ho Wheels NASCAR track? I was going to do a vid on it alone actually. I have a lot more collections to go including Voltron, Stompers, Nylint trucks and the few hundred model cars I still have from Monogram and Eartle.
Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 2/24/2015, 6:48 am

Yup Hot Wheels Daytona 500
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down