Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston

3 posters

Go down

The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston Empty The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston

Post by HONUSDAN 8/2/2015, 1:24 pm

HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston Empty Re: The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston

Post by HONUSDAN 8/2/2015, 2:30 pm

If you are looking for a place to stay in Boston I would recommend http://www.westinbostonwaterfront.com/ as the course will go under this hotel between turns 7 and 8. You can also try http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boswf-renaissance-boston-waterfront-hotel/ as it sits near turn 4. Room choice is more important here, though. There is some obstructed view by the John Hancock building.

I'll be looking around to find a way into the John Hancock building for race day.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston Empty Re: The Next RR Northeast gathering - Boston

Post by Sniper919 8/2/2015, 2:34 pm

You guys laughed at lime rock when I said buildings are the place to be.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 8/13/2015, 7:59 pm

Looks like an awesome event. Would be interested, but with the wee little one, I can't commit to much these days. I would join up later if I could get in on a room or something. I think this is going to be great. I can't imagine the sound echoing off buildings.
Retom7
Retom7
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/13/2015, 9:14 pm

The one hotel is sold out already.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down