Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote

+3
b macdaddy
GRD 4 3L
HONUSDAN
7 posters

Go down

In your opionion should xXDRAGOON420Xx be allowed back to RR on probationary measures

xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote I_vote_lcap67%xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote I_vote_lcap33%xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote Empty xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote

Post by HONUSDAN 11/17/2015, 11:25 am

xXDRAGOON420Xx is looking for reinstatement to Realistic Racing. The above poll will determine if he is allowed to come back on a probationary period.

Why was he suspended?

1st offense: Forza 4 (DK Dr4gon) - Reckless driving at start, drifting corners causing contact, doing donuts on track then driving across the infield to donuts on the other side during a league race.
Action taken - suspension

2nd offense: Forza 4 (DK Dr4gon) - When suspension was delivered he berated and threatened admin.
Action taken - removed from site

3rd offense: Forza 4 (DK Dr4gon) - Sent inappropriate and threatening messages to admin's family accounts.
Action taken - admin blocked DK Dr4gon

4th offense: Forza 5 (DRAGONDEZKNUTZ) - When confronted that he was also DK Dr4gon he lied and said it was not him. Multiple opportunities were given to him to be honest, but he lied about his past and identity (false resume). It was not until video evidence was found showing truth the he accepted he was caught.
Action taken - suspension

Why are we considering reinstatement?

xXDRAGOON420Xx has proven himself to be a clean racer and has been working towards having a positive demeanor.

What happens if he pass/fails probation?

If he passes he will have the same rights as every other member.
If he fails he will never have this opportunity again.

What will happen if a member bates or provokes him?

That member will receive a suspension.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote Empty Re: xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote

Post by HONUSDAN 11/17/2015, 12:19 pm

This poll will only be open for 1 week, 7 days.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote Empty Re: xXDRAGOON420Xx probation poll - Please vote

Post by GRD 4 3L 11/17/2015, 1:53 pm

I have only been a member for a short time but my thoughts are as follows:

1. I do not know him - so I have to give him a chance (+1)
2. He's got a chain of really bad behaviours (-1)
3. People do not change their behaviour easily (-1)
4. Everyone deserves a chance to prove that they have changed (+1)
5. We have fun, it is semi-serious, but this is not a life/death decision (+1)
Outcome = +1

So my vote is OK TO RACE. If we are wrong, it's one (1) ruined race. It is important to be open to people who have shown the effort to improve. He's going through a lot of trouble just to come back. If this experience changes him in a positive way, then the risk we take would be well worth it.

Curiously, I just watched Les Miserables last weekend . . . Awful musical movie . . . Would have been much better as a regular talkie . . .
GRD 4 3L
GRD 4 3L
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by b macdaddy 11/18/2015, 1:11 am

my thoughts at first were wtf is this guy trying to pull, but after consideration and on exactly how long ive raced with him(fm5) he was an ok dude, even with his "will" hes always raced me clean and if ever any contact there was usually an apology, unless we were just messing about.

so I have to base my decision on what ive seen, not saying I don't see the reasons from prior events

change is hard, and everyone can change from who they were, I think we all have at one point or another in our lives
b macdaddy
b macdaddy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 11/23/2015, 3:39 pm

This poll will be closing soon.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 11/24/2015, 12:26 pm

This poll is now closed
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 11/24/2015, 1:53 pm

I thought we'd get more than 11 votes. We get more than that to sign up for a series.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywarp 72 11/24/2015, 4:03 pm

Sometimes we do... sometimes series go up and go unnoticed...
Skywarp 72
Skywarp 72
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 11/30/2015, 2:50 pm

We the admin just wanted to inform the members that xXDRAGOON420Xx has had his probation accepted. The probation period will run from November 25th to May 25th.

This is the first time RR has granted a probationary period to a once banned member. With the help from Skywarp we hope that he can once again become an RR member in good standing.

If you have any question or comments please feel free to contact an admin.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HONUSDAN 12/7/2015, 1:17 pm

An incident has arisen between xXDRAGOON420Xx and Popinbox in a public lobby. In the eyes of the admin xXDRAGOON420Xx was baited by Popinbox and as a result he will join xXDRAGOON420Xx in his probation for the next 3 months.
HONUSDAN
HONUSDAN
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/7/2015, 1:34 pm

RR's position has always and is still the same.

If any member has an issue they are expected to bring it to 1 of the Admins and we will handle it as we see fit. Under no circumstances should it be taken to the track. We have demonstrated this consistently over the years, even with Admins in the past so it should be crystal clear to everyone and the reasons for this are pretty obvious.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down